+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application redirecting to other addresses

syedsaqibalam

Jan 17, 2016
My Citizenship application and PR renewal application both were redirected and delivered to 3050 Wilson Ave. New Waterford, NS instead of 49 Dorchester Street, SYDNEY (which is provided by IRCC )

Is it something usual and happened in previous months with anyone?
UPS call center told me that Case processing center started redirecting to Waterford address from Nov 2022.
Can anyone confirm if it has happened earlier with PR or Citizenship application?

Does it make any difference in terms of processing time if application is redirected to other addresses.

Thank you!
Regards,

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Nothing to worry about. It happens every time. Only the receiver, IRCC, can redirect the mails. It could be just because of processing or storage capacity.

Reactions: Ire01

snapjet

Dec 3, 2022
My Citizenship application and PR renewal application both were redirected and delivered to 3050 Wilson Ave. New Waterford, NS instead of 49 Dorchester Street, SYDNEY (which is provided by IRCC )

UPS call center told me that Case processing center started redirecting to Waterford address from Nov 2022.
Can anyone confirm if it has happened earlier with PR or Citizenship application?

Does it make any difference in terms of processing time if application is redirected to other addresses.

Thank you!
Regards,
I have received the reason from UPS folks managing Sydney - the facility in Sydney was badly damaged in the recent hurricane in Sep so IRCC has moved to this other building in New Waterford - UPS and others are well aware and there is nothing for you to worry about as an applicant

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017

Thank you!
Regards,
Hi,

Even my application is delivered to 3050 Wilson Ave, New waterford, NS instead of 49 Dorchester Street, SYDNEY.
I called UPS and they gave the same response to me aswell.

Thanks,
Krish

Oct 30, 2014
Hi,

Even my application is delivered to 3050 Wilson Ave, New waterford, NS instead of 49 Dorchester Street, SYDNEY.
I called UPS and they gave the same response to me aswell.

Thanks,
Krish
Was the response from the investigation team, or the agent replied to you on this ? Because when I call them, they told me it was delivered to the wrong address and they will open investigation

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017

Canmore32

Jan 21, 2023
I used courier and sent to :
CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

and ups delivered to Waterford on Jan 3rd 2023 and I have not received AOR yet and it’s Jan 21st? Almost 3 weeks? Is there someway to know if they actually received it? Doesn’t seem to be a call Centre to call?