+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application Questions-Adult-Urgent

cssa

Feb 19, 2018
I have few questions regarding the citizenship application
1. I have taken an online degree based in us[UT Austin], what address do I mention in Q11 of the application? I lived in Vancouver at that time
2. In Q11 whenever I was unemployed do I mention the address I lived at that point of time as the address?
3. I worked as a freelancer for a 3 days in a company I have written [Self employed-Name of the comapany-Address NA, City Vancouver, Canada], Is this acceptable? I don't know the address of the startup.

For Q9 and Q10
I was an international student in Canada before this 5 year eligibility period, do I include this Date your status was obtained/effective in Q9?
Do I include the starting date[from section] from which I lived in an address [ie before 5 year eligibility period in the address section for Q11] because I spent a portion of the 5 year eligibility period in the same address?

CanadaVisaRamaraju

Jun 25, 2017
My spouse's eligibility period for her Citizenship application is on visitor visa, open work permit and PR. There was a 2 months of processing gap in between visitor visa and open work permit and she was in Canada at that time. How to mention that 2 months of gap while filling the eligibility time period in Citizenship application (Section 9 b in CIT 0002 form)?

1. Is it ok to include that 2 months in the visitor visa time period and say she is on a Visitor visa? (Or)

2. Do I need to mention that 2 months processing gap as implied status? (Or)

3. Is it better to wait for 2 more months and then submit her Citizenship application?

Thanks