+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application not available in the system?

TKC

Sep 16, 2020
Hello experts,
I applied for our citizenship back in Feb 2020.
I didn't receive any confirmation yet. My application is not even visible in my online account.

Contacted IRCC twice, both times they respond with the boilerplate text below -

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.
However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before January 15, 2020.

I see in the google sheets that are mentioned in this forum that people who applied after me , late Feb, even March have started receiving their AORs.

I am not sure if I should continue waiting, how long should I wait and if I should re apply.
Looking for some suggestions please.

Thanks.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
It means that your application is not opened yet by them, "In the system" mean when they open the package and put it in the system either for AOR or return.
Don't worry at all many Feb applicant are in the same boat, and all this because of pandemic

Reactions: s23srinivas

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hello experts,
I applied for our citizenship back in Feb 2020.
I didn't receive any confirmation yet. My application is not even visible in my online account.

Contacted IRCC twice, both times they respond with the boilerplate text below -

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.
However, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before January 15, 2020.

I see in the google sheets that are mentioned in this forum that people who applied after me , late Feb, even March have started receiving their AORs.

I am not sure if I should continue waiting, how long should I wait and if I should re apply.
Looking for some suggestions please.

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by "my online account".

Like the OP above mentioned, once your application is opened IRCC will put it "in the system". Then you will be able to check the progress of the application using the link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

With the pandemic everything related to IRCC has been slow so don't worry you are not alone in the waiting queue.

Cheers!

TKC

Sep 16, 2020
It means that your application is not opened yet by them, "In the system" mean when they open the package and put it in the system either for AOR or return.
Don't worry at all many Feb applicant are in the same boat, and all this because of pandemic
Thanks!

TKC

Sep 16, 2020
Not sure what you mean by "my online account".

Like the OP above mentioned, once your application is opened IRCC will put it "in the system". Then you will be able to check the progress of the application using the link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

With the pandemic everything related to IRCC has been slow so don't worry you are not alone in the waiting queue.

Cheers!
Thank you, that's the website I am checking