Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2013
LANDED..........
very soon!!
My husband is filling out the citizenship application and he is not sure on a few questions for which we would appreciare clarification. (Thanks in advance):
1-when using the calculator form, he indicated that he will submit his application on Nov.30th. We're hoping to complete the application by tomorrow and send it but if we can't send it before Nov.30th, what happens, do we simply fill out another calculator form and adjust the application date?

2-for question #9c: During your eligibility period, did you live outside of Canada? Yes my husband has been in his country visiting his family...do we check yes or no because if we check yes, then he has to fill out form cit0177E and it seems strictly for crown servants ?? Should he put no?

3-for question #10: that part should match the calculated time that shows on the calculation form showing the amount of time in and out of Canada?

Thank you so much in advance!!
Bibiche

TickleMeElmo

Nov 20, 2017
Toronto
1. It is best to submit the application the date that you have written on the signage date. One or Two days after will not have a big impact, but don't push it pass then.
2.You can click yes, and submit a letter with your application that CIT 0177E does not apply to you. This was a mistake on part of IRCC as they created the form wrong so don't worry about it too much.
3.Yes, it is in your best interest to match the dates from the calculator and leave no gaps.
My husband is filling out the citizenship application and he is not sure on a few questions for which we would appreciare clarification. (Thanks in advance):
1-when using the calculator form, he indicated that he will submit his application on Nov.30th. We're hoping to complete the application by tomorrow and send it but if we can't send it before Nov.30th, what happens, do we simply fill out another calculator form and adjust the application date?

2-for question #9c: During your eligibility period, did you live outside of Canada? Yes my husband has been in his country visiting his family...do we check yes or no because if we check yes, then he has to fill out form cit0177E and it seems strictly for crown servants ?? Should he put no?

3-for question #10: that part should match the calculated time that shows on the calculation form showing the amount of time in and out of Canada?

Bibiche
1. It is best to submit the application the date that you have written on the signage date. One or Two days after will not have a big impact, but don't push it pass then.
2.You can click yes, and submit a letter with your application that CIT 0177E does not apply to you. This was a mistake on part of IRCC as they created the form wrong so don't worry about it too much.
3.Yes, it is in your best interest to match the dates from the calculator and leave no gaps.

Bibiche

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2013
LANDED..........
very soon!!
Thank you so much TicklemeElmo for your quick response!! Very much appreciated!!

gillmd

Feb 10, 2016
Hello , I was filling the physical residency calculator form for number of days outside Canada: can you please guide for the scenario below:
I left Canada on 13th January 2013 to do my rotation in USA, but had to go back to India from USA (family emergency) on 3rd March 2013 , and returned back to Canada on 21st May 2013. Does this require only one entry in the residency calculator:

2013-01-13(Date left Canada) to 20013-05-21 (Date of Return to Canada) location as USA and India both : Reason rotation and Family emergency

or
2013-01-13(day left Canada) to ? (This is day left USA) For Rotation and 2013-03-03(day left USA) to 2013-05-21 (return to canada from India)

Please advise, Ist option looks more genuine to me but will they do their own separation of number of days in each country (India and USA) on their own? as first option does add up days in both USA and India

I never returned back to Canda between 2013-01-13 and 2013-05-21

Bibiche

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2013
LANDED..........
very soon!!

Bibiche

Bibiche

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2013
LANDED..........
very soon!!
One more question of clarification please! For question #10: do we need to write our vacation time spent outside the country like a week in Cuba? A week in the US etc. Or do we concentrate on where my husband lived during the admissible period? He was going to copy what was on the calculator sheet? It’s not really clear! Thanks again!! This forum is just awesome!!!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
One more question of clarification please! For question #10: do we need to write our vacation time spent outside the country like a week in Cuba? A week in the US etc. Or do we concentrate on where my husband lived during the admissible period? He was going to copy what was on the calculator sheet? It’s not really clear! Thanks again!! This forum is just awesome!!!
The question is asking for your permanent residential address. Vacation addresses do not need to be included because you're not residing there. This is how most of us (if not all) filled it out.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hi everyone, I need help from those who have applied.

Question No. 5
I had changed my last name to my husband's first name on one document in my home country but then before that process would have been completed we had separated, therefore I did not change my last name anywhere else. After divorce I had changed my last name to my maiden name again in home country on that one document where I had changed it. Should I check legal name change as YES?

Question 9c
Another question as well please; during my eligibility period I had visited back home on work permit for 16 days, do I count it as residing outside Canada. Should I check Yes or No?

Question 14 Table A
Do I need to give document numbers for my study/work permits as well? or only my visa document numbers and passport number?

How does the eCas number work? Do I have to login in cic website?

Thank you