+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application From Saskatchewan

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Yeah. Haven’t heard anything about oath taking this past few months. I wonder when was the last time they conduct oath taking.
My interviewer few days back when asked said June or July for the next oath taking ceremony

Reactions: msSK

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Reactions: Favourexpedited83

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Any news for those who had a scheduled interview? If you can ask as well if it is random to have an interview or have an oath email invite?
Thanks! :)

Favourexpedited83

Jan 27, 2020
Any news for those who had a scheduled interview? If you can ask as well if it is random to have an interview or have an oath email invite?
Thanks! :)
Saw my scheduled interview in the tracker last week Friday and received the letter with instructions yesterday. Just to show up and have all the docs used when you submitted your application. Mine is next week.

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Saw my scheduled interview in the tracker last week Friday and received the letter with instructions yesterday. Just to show up and have all the docs used when you submitted your application. Mine is next week.
Thanks for sharing!

Still waiting if we will have an interview as we are almost on the same timeline. Took the test on April 23, 2021, and the new tracker updated last April 26 while hubby took the test on April 29 then the tracker updated on April 30.

Favourexpedited83

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for sharing!

Still waiting if we will have an interview as we are almost on the same timeline. Took the test on April 23, 2021, and the new tracker updated last April 26 while hubby took the test on April 29 then the tracker updated on April 30.
No prob. You’ll hear something soon. It took them about two weeks after my husband did his test for us to get an update to the interview. I’m assuming they wait for your test window to close to move further. I could be wrong.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I had to email them bc I already have received the Microsoft Team link for my interview but I didn’t get the date and time for it. That’s why.
I also received MS consent form in April 2021 to sign to enable me participate in citizenship ceremony. The letter also said I should receive the invitation at same time I receive the MS consent form. Was yours similar to mine? I haven’t heard from them since then.