+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application From Saskatchewan

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I am in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan. It says June 29th. I haven’t received the email yet. I just saw the update.
Was your application urgent?
what time today did you see changes? I looked into my tracker this morning around 930and it’s stillin progress

Favourexpedited83

Jan 27, 2020
Was your application urgent?
what time today did you see changes? I looked into my tracker this morning around 930and it’s stillin progress
I just came back to my desk like a minute ago and checked. 11:05 maybe.

My grand mother passed early last month and I had asked for urgent processing to attend. They never answered me. So I don’t think this is as a result of urgent processing.

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021

My grand mother passed early last month and I had asked for urgent processing to attend. They never answered me. So I don’t think this is as a result of urgent processing.
I’m sorry.. hope your doing well.
when did you take your test? I’m sorry lots of questions, got too excited

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Oh no it’s ok. I’m so excited too. I’ve been checking every day and nothing. My test was completed April 27- My husband May 7th.
Thank you for answering all my questions and congratulations! Kindly update us next week about your ceremony, I thought they granted you an urgent process. Hopefully we’ll get ours soon

Favourexpedited83

Jan 27, 2020
Thank you for answering all my questions and congratulations! Kindly update us next week about your ceremony, I thought they granted you an urgent process. Hopefully we’ll get ours soon
Thank you so much. I will.

Fingers crossed that your long awaited news will come very very soon too.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010

1)Did u submit some evidence via webform for urgent processing ?

2)If yes then did u explain to them you can not get backhome passport from back home country or u have expired backhome passport ?

3)Is it family application? If yes then did all family members got oath invitation?

4) did u get all email correspondence for interview or test from Saskatoon citizenship office ? Bye the way have u done interview if yes then when ?

By the way I did my test 7 April and done interview may 12. Still waiting for oath. I checked now in tracker but nothing changed in system.

Hope u answer question by question then its really appreciated.

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
I am not sure what's the delay. My application tracker says everything is completed but oath isn't started. I passed the test in January, provided additional documents in early May.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
As per my knowledge and information if any body wants to request for urgent process the are following criteria.

1) if any urgency to meet their love one at backhome country : Which requires to prove by evidence like authorized letter from doctor etc etc etc PLUS u have to prove that u cannot get ur passport from back home country. There is only A reason not to get renewal of passport if u applied asylum. If u say this storey to IRCC then they ll not approve ur canadian citizenship becoz of asylum. Any way citizenship officer checks every aspect of ur evidence or situation. Its really really hard to get urgent process on this criteria.

2) its is easy if u have legitimate job offer on passport/ citizenship based. But citizenship officer checks every thing like job offer and covering letter from company and follow up with company via phone email fax social media etc etc.

Even I contacted IRCC 3 month ago for urgent processing to visit my backhome country for my parents health they clearly asked evidences for my parents plus passport from back home country.

Really we are frustrated now. They are destroying our summer plans. Even we could not visit out side of Canada because of oath. They are not treating us fairly. My friends are living in NZ and they got citizenship certificate without oath. New zealand does not take any type of oath ceremony. Just send oath letter via email to get back signed one. It is happening there. I donot know the way of working. Hope we ll get so called ceremony soon..

Last edited: