Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello folks I got interview consent form from ircc I wana clear my confusion that time they mention is Saskatchewan time ?
and do we have to click on the link at exact time or we can click like 1 minute before ? And 3rd I didn’t find that they are asking any documents such as all coloured passport copies to send them before interview I seen usually they ask to everyone. Please answer my questions whoever already done interview thankyou so much

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hello folks I got interview consent form from ircc I wana clear my confusion that time they mention is Saskatchewan time ?
and do we have to click on the link at exact time or we can click like 1 minute before ? And 3rd I didn’t find that they are asking any documents such as all coloured passport copies to send them before interview I seen usually they ask to everyone. Please answer my questions whoever already done interview thankyou so much
Hi, yeah it’s SK time.
I joined the intrview 3mins prior, you just have to wait for the officer to join too.
They never ask for passport copies? Weird. Probably you don’t have any travel history

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
There was another applicant that reported this today. Might be a glitch. Just be ready with a PDF file with all the pages of all passports that were valid in the 5 years from the date of your application.

Good luck!

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi, yeah it’s SK time.
I joined the intrview 3mins prior, you just have to wait for the officer to join too.
They never ask for passport copies? Weird. Probably you don’t have any travel history
Thank you so much I never travelled out of Canada since I landed here
Do they request passport copies in same email where they sent consent form ?
i got only two emails regarding interview 1 with ms team link and second consent form I don’t know if send another email for document request

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Thank you so much I never travelled out of Canada since I landed here
Do they request passport copies in same email where they sent consent form ?
i got only two emails regarding interview 1 with ms team link and second consent form I don’t know if send another email for document request
No, they asked it first prior interview.
I think they are gonna ask you to show your passport pages during interview.

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
[/QUOTE thank you another thing when we send them consent form do they confirm that they received ? And do we mention our information in that email such as name application number dob ?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
can you please share crop photo of that email where they ask you to send passport copies

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
When we send consent form do we send only one page that we sign or all 6 pages ?

Reactions: Favourexpedited83

CorvusGlaive

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
When we send consent form do we send only one page that we sign or all 6 pages ?
They usually ask your scanned passport pages with the invitation that have consent form. If they have asked for passport pages then there should be a separate attachment in the same email with the consent form. If you just have consent form then they didn’t ask for you passport pages.
You just need to send last page of the consent form where it says to print your name. I just sent that page.

Reactions: Favourexpedited83

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I got interview consent form in April. Since then no response. I reached out to IRCC and they told me they will email me with interview link when it’s my turn but currently they don’t know when this will be. The email looks like my interview is 6 months away.

msSK

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
I got interview consent form in April. Since then no response. I reached out to IRCC and they told me they will email me with interview link when it’s my turn but currently they don’t know when this will be. The email looks like my interview is 6 months away.
Did you get your consent form together with your test link? Two of my friends got their form with the test link then got interviewed two weeks after they passed the exam.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Did you get your consent form together with your test link? Two of my friends got their form with the test link then got interviewed two weeks after they passed the exam.
Yes, I got the passport copies request, test link and MS consent form all in one email. It’s been over a month and no interview. I passed the test in April. My application was received on June 3, 2020.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
same never asked for PP photo I only went back to my homecountry once 2 yrs ago, maybe depend on ur travel history. I would like to send them even not asked for.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Any update for oath in saskatchewan? I did test in 1st week of April and got interview in May 12. Decision made is appeared on ecas on May 19. I donot know what happened to saskatchewan citizenship office for oath?