+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application from India

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
It shows everything filled and for me, it's still available to view online. It shows what files you submitted and the file names too.
Hi.. was wondering, if you can by any means share screenshots of the accessible "View Submitted application" page. Just curious to see what all files apart from the actual submitted application are you able to access. Feel free to blur the actual files. Would be really helpful. Thanks.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Hi.. was wondering, if you can by any means share screenshots of the accessible "View Submitted application" page. Just curious to see what all files apart from the actual submitted application are you able to access. Feel free to blur the actual files. Would be really helpful. Thanks.
I don't want to do that sorry. You can see everything you filled in the online application. You can see all the names of the files you attached. It's pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: RandomUser514

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Sorry but this is really absurd request. Why can someone do that ? This is ridiculous and annoying bro.

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Sorry but this is really absurd request. Why can someone do that ? This is ridiculous and annoying bro.
As I mentioned previously in this post, when one suspects that one's computer system is targeted, the hacker (who is usually equipped with sophisticated malware and hack tools) generally has full access to the victim's system (in my case, all my laptops) right from the moment the lid is open and the power on button is pressed. (One does NOT has to be physically connected to the internet). In certain high level hacks and exploits, Malicious Micro/Binary code implanted in compromised chips in the victims laptop motherboards allows the exfiltration of the data even when no wifi card is physically attached to the machine (Air Gapped Hacking). Data transmission channel is usually through the nearest available wifi router/modem in range (could be any). Or it could be any available closest cellphone (that acts as a transmission node itself). Henceforth the hacker is able to operate the machine very much like the victim does. (Even when it not at all connected to the internet). A full desktop with all the icons, files, settings appears on his (hacker) machine the same way it appears on the original user (victim). As if the entire system is cloned. What's more, the hacker is able to perform ALL the operations (copy, delete, pasting etc) just like the original user (victim) and that too DISCREETLY.. meaning the targeted victim will not witness even a nano centimeter of the movement of the mouse cursor on his hacked machine throughout the operation. In such a scenario, if I file my application online, there is a high possibility that the hacker can replace the uploaded document with a forged one or could change any application answer (material fact) seconds before I finally hit the SUBMIT button.

I had faced a similar situation in my PR Card renewal application wherein the hacker (I presume it should be hacker) recently replaced the pages (changed the checkmarks) of 2 questions to different answers from what i originally filled. The application that reached the IRCC office (with these two planted forged document sheets with incorrect answers), was then eventually returned back marked incomplete. I am the person who checks the documents at least 15-20 times thoroughly (even with a magnifying glass if required) before packing it in an envelope and mailing it to any government office. So rest assured, mistake didnt happened at my end. Another suspect could be somewhere in the postal channel this happened where the package got compromised? Canadian immigration application (Paper Based) (be it permanent resident/ Citizenship) does not has any option where in the applicant is required to attest (provide signature on every single page). In such a scenario, someone can intercept the post and replace any page with a a forged one (that contains a wrong answer). Only the last page of the application has the applicant signature. Unfortunately I don't remember taking physical photo copies of these pages (or they were misplaced I guess as I was unable to locate them), but when I checked the digital scanned copies of these that I stored them in my flash drive, I was shocked to notice that even they were replaced with the forged pdf ones to match the forged paper ones. And after doing some deeper search I found out that hacker even changed the file attributes (the file details which shows when the file was created, last accessed- time date etc). Tools are available that can make do this in less than 30 seconds. This seemed to be a very well coordinated and high level operation where in the hacker seems to have almost all information to the extent weather i am in the possession of the paper copy of the submitted application (did i manage to make a paper based photocopy or just the scanned copy from my printer). The hacker has in the past previously many time deleted, modified and altered files in my usb flash drive even when my laptop was NOT physically connected to the internet (wifi card physically removed).

Nevertheless, my PR card was finally renewed. It took around 6-7 months for this process due to all this delay which was done in less than 3 months time when I renewed it back in 2017. And I have to pay again for taking fresh photograph, courier charges etc.

Hence I am a bit skeptical about applying again both by paper mail / online mode as any unauthorized (hacker backed or post intercepted) alterations to any submitted documents (forgery) or fiddling with application itself (changing material facts / questions) can come back to haunt (even if the application is approved now) and I become citizen, but later 7-10 years down the line anyone can use this loop hole, initiate misrepresentation ground for execute to cancel/revoke citizenship for absolutely no fault of mine.

Would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
As I mentioned previously in this post, when one suspects that one's computer system is targeted, the hacker (who is usually equipped with sophisticated malware and hack tools) generally has full access to the victim's system (in my case, all my laptops) right from the moment the lid is open and the power on button is pressed. (One does NOT has to be physically connected to the internet). In certain high level hacks and exploits, Malicious Micro/Binary code implanted in compromised chips in the victims laptop motherboards allows the exfiltration of the data even when no wifi card is physically attached to the machine (Air Gapped Hacking). Data transmission channel is usually through the nearest available wifi router/modem in range (could be any). Or it could be any available closest cellphone (that acts as a transmission node itself). Henceforth the hacker is able to operate the machine very much like the victim does. (Even when it not at all connected to the internet). A full desktop with all the icons, files, settings appears on his (hacker) machine the same way it appears on the original user (victim). As if the entire system is cloned. What's more, the hacker is able to perform ALL the operations (copy, delete, pasting etc) just like the original user (victim) and that too DISCREETLY.. meaning the targeted victim will not witness even a nano centimeter of the movement of the mouse cursor on his hacked machine throughout the operation. In such a scenario, if I file my application online, there is a high possibility that the hacker can replace the uploaded document with a forged one or could change any application answer (material fact) seconds before I finally hit the SUBMIT button.

I had faced a similar situation in my PR Card renewal application wherein the hacker (I presume it should be hacker) recently replaced the pages (changed the checkmarks) of 2 questions to different answers from what i originally filled. The application that reached the IRCC office (with these two planted forged document sheets with incorrect answers), was then eventually returned back marked incomplete. I am the person who checks the documents at least 15-20 times thoroughly (even with a magnifying glass if required) before packing it in an envelope and mailing it to any government office. So rest assured, mistake didnt happened at my end. Another suspect could be somewhere in the postal channel this happened where the package got compromised? Canadian immigration application (Paper Based) (be it permanent resident/ Citizenship) does not has any option where in the applicant is required to attest (provide signature on every single page). In such a scenario, someone can intercept the post and replace any page with a a forged one (that contains a wrong answer). Only the last page of the application has the applicant signature. Unfortunately I don't remember taking physical photo copies of these pages (or they were misplaced I guess as I was unable to locate them), but when I checked the digital scanned copies of these that I stored them in my flash drive, I was shocked to notice that even they were replaced with the forged pdf ones to match the forged paper ones. And after doing some deeper search I found out that hacker even changed the file attributes (the file details which shows when the file was created, last accessed- time date etc). Tools are available that can make do this in less than 30 seconds. This seemed to be a very well coordinated and high level operation where in the hacker seems to have almost all information to the extent weather i am in the possession of the paper copy of the submitted application (did i manage to make a paper based photocopy or just the scanned copy from my printer). The hacker has in the past previously many time deleted, modified and altered files in my usb flash drive even when my laptop was NOT physically connected to the internet (wifi card physically removed).

Nevertheless, my PR card was finally renewed. It took around 6-7 months for this process due to all this delay which was done in less than 3 months time when I renewed it back in 2017. And I have to pay again for taking fresh photograph, courier charges etc.

Hence I am a bit skeptical about applying again both by paper mail / online mode as any unauthorized (hacker backed or post intercepted) alterations to any submitted documents (forgery) or fiddling with application itself (changing material facts / questions) can come back to haunt (even if the application is approved now) and I become citizen, but later 7-10 years down the line anyone can use this loop hole, initiate misrepresentation ground for execute to cancel/revoke citizenship for absolutely no fault of mine.

First of all, Am I safe to reply your post ? I hope those hackers won't target me.

I didn't understand here: " I am the person who checks the documents at least 15-20 times thoroughly (even with a magnifying glass if required) before packing it in an envelope and mailing it to any government office. So rest assured, mistake didnt happened at my end"

and then " Unfortunately I don't remember taking physical photo copies of these pages"

How is this happening bro ?

I think your best solution is: delivering your application by yourself; fill all your forms and then hand over to officer or clerk in person. Please do not file your application via internet or send by post. I am pretty sure IRCC will understand your concerns if you tell them.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
First of all, Am I safe to reply your post ? I hope those hackers won't target me.

I didn't understand here: " I am the person who checks the documents at least 15-20 times thoroughly (even with a magnifying glass if required) before packing it in an envelope and mailing it to any government office. So rest assured, mistake didnt happened at my end"

and then " Unfortunately I don't remember taking physical photo copies of these pages"

I think your best solution is: delivering your application by yourself; fill all your forms and then hand over to officer or clerk in person. Please do not file your application via internet or send by post. I am pretty sure IRCC will understand your concerns if you tell them.
He/She/IT/They watched some new spy/espionage/hypnosis movie ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016

I think he should SUE the Canadian Government! lol! I mean come on....so talk about being one of the most unluckiest individuals to get hacked....with all his knowledge he seems like one of those scam call centre people, based guess where.....in India! lol!

• Haha

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
but later 7-10 years down the line anyone can use this loop hole, initiate misrepresentation ground for execute to cancel/revoke citizenship for absolutely no fault of mine.

Sorry.. just correcting my previously used terminology in my last reply - "loop hole", should have changed to "previous misrepresented fact by hacker". Mistake and ignorance on my part.

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009

Appreciate your response, but i guess this stands true for ALL Applications : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=823&top=14

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
I don't want to do that sorry. You can see everything you filled in the online application. You can see all the names of the files you attached. It's pretty self explanatory.
Are you only able to see the names of the attached files you sent with the online application?? I mean these attach sent pdf files are not available for online viewing or download in the view submitted application page? Thanks.