+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application form question 6.H work and education history

Moodyca

Mar 24, 2017
hi,

I am writing to get help on CIT 0002 citizenship form. In work and education history, I am confused:

Question A: Were you working during the relevant period? has Yes and No option. I worked 3.5 years , but I was also unemployed around 1 years. No what I have to select? YES or NO. ::)

Question B: Were you attending an education institution ....... ? I have same situation, during my 1 year unemployment, I have attended UOFT for 3 months and taken one other course. Now what I have to select> YES or NO ::)

Please help me.

Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Moodyca said:
hi,

I am writing to get help on CIT 0002 citizenship form. In work and education history, I am confused:

Question A: Were you working during the relevant period? has Yes and No option. I worked 3.5 years , but I was also unemployed around 1 years. No what I have to select? YES or NO. ::)

Question B: Were you attending an education institution ....... ? I have same situation, during my 1 year unemployment, I have attended UOFT for 3 months and taken one other course. Now what I have to select> YES or NO ::)

Please help me.

Thanks
Question A: Select Yes and mention the details about your employment and when you were unemployed, explain about its details as well.

Question B: Select Yes and mention the details about the studies you have done.