+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application for myself and children w/o wife - URGENT

canpr11

Mar 25, 2012
Hi to all,

My wife is still taking her LINC classes; therefore, I am unable to submit her citizenship application with mine and children.

However, I am ready to submit my and children application soon. Will CIC object and hold processing of my application until they receive my wife application.

Thanks to all in advance for your response.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
hi canpr11,

no issue, you can submit your application with kids and your wife can apply separately later.

canpr11

Mar 25, 2012
hi moti,

thank you for your response. so do i have to submit children educational records again with my wife application at a later date? will it also delay my processing time including the kids ?

Thanks again for further clarification.

moti said:
hi canpr11,

no issue, you can submit your application with kids and your wife can apply separately later.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canpr11 said:
hi moti,

thank you for your response. so do i have to submit children educational records again with my wife application at a later date? will it also delay my processing time including the kids ?

Thanks again for further clarification.
Read the response. The children are included in your application, not your wifes, so you include their school records.

canpr11

Mar 25, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

Read the response. The children are included in your application, not your wifes, so you include their school records.
Hi,

Thank you for your response. I hope there will be no delay in my and children application, even if I submit my wife application after 2 months.

Thank you again your response to my above query.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
applying separately ll not affect the processing time for your application. delay can be due to any other fact but not because your wife applied separately. you need to send children;s education record with your application as well as your wife's application.

canpr11

Mar 25, 2012
moti said:
applying separately ll not affect the processing time for your application. delay can be due to any other fact but not because your wife applied separately. you need to send children;s education record with your application as well as your wife's application.
Thanks a lot for your time and have great day !