+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application 2019

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
Hi All,
I am living here in Canada for almost 3 years.i am going go complete 1095 days on this may 2019.can you please tell me the whole process of citizenship applications.i am single &PR, going to get CLBA score next month .what other thing I need .it would be a great help if any one can help with a check list or any document that describes the whole process in a sequences and documents needed .thank you

EstherBarros

Aug 18, 2014
BC- Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you brother for your help :) do I have to submit my 3 years NOA with my citizenship application .like notice of assessment for tax?
Greatly appreciate your help

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Just go with the document checklist and the instruction guide.
To answer your question, you do not need to submit the hard copy of NOA's. The application requires you to put your SIN, which IRCC will use to pull your tax info from CRA.

Reactions: Gizz

Gizz

Jun 5, 2018
Thank very much :) if there is any use of lawyer as representative does that help any way to the applicant? Like faster or smooth or it has negative side?

mombrst4

Jun 20, 2014
Hi I am wondering if someone could advise me. My application was sent back as I didnt put my children's birth certificate in. It was sent back along with my husband and my application (ours is complete)

My question is should i send the application as is along with the missing document as well as a cover letter saying that we are resubmitting and have added the missing documents.

Also does anyone know if we must make the payment again. The letter on our childs application says we have not taken the funds.....but then it says if we want a refund we must contact them.....just want to know

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi I am wondering if someone could advise me. My application was sent back as I didnt put my children's birth certificate in. It was sent back along with my husband and my application (ours is complete)

My question is should i send the application as is along with the missing document as well as a cover letter saying that we are resubmitting and have added the missing documents.

Also does anyone know if we must make the payment again. The letter on our childs application says we have not taken the funds.....but then it says if we want a refund we must contact them.....just want to know
You can, just make sure that the signature dates are not older that 90 days when they receive the complete package again.
And the same payment can be used.

waiting3

Nov 18, 2015
Hi all,

In my application, sent earlier this month, I wrote my unique client identifier (UCI) as it appears on my PR number but I did not put the hyphen after the first 4 digits. I just wrote the 8 digits without the hyphen. Is this OK? Are they gonna return my application for that?

I'd be grateful for your advice.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Hi all,

In my application, sent earlier this month, I wrote my unique client identifier (UCI) as it appears on my PR number but I did not put the hyphen after the first 4 digits. I just wrote the 8 digits without the hyphen. Is this OK? Are they gonna return my application for that?

I'd be grateful for your advice.
That will be fine.
I wrote my UCI the same way and I have received AOR

Reactions: waiting3

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi All,
Quick question-
As per the calculator, I am eligible as per the calculator. While filling the application where it says the temporary resident before PR, what is the status right after graduating and before receiving Post Grad work permit. Should I include it in Study or a separate line as 'Implied/Applied Work Permit' ?

Graduation - December 2014
Study Permit valid till 31st March 2015
Work Permit started on 5th March 2015

Much Appriciated.