+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after test Montreal office

Richie888

Jun 17, 2014
Any idea about the time frames for processing cit 0520 forms in Montreal?
My wife got one in December (for no logical reason by the way) and still no Ecas update. Kind of frustrating being kept in the dark, and rude cic officer over the phone that cannot (or dont want ) to provide any update.Given the amount of money paid for the process and assuming a good part of it contributes to their salaries, one would think that they at least can be polite if not helpful.

Anyone in similar situation ?
Thx

kantanamera

Feb 2, 2016
Richie888 said:
Any idea about the time frames for processing cit 0520 forms in Montreal?
My wife got one in December (for no logical reason by the way) and still no Ecas update. Kind of frustrating being kept in the dark, and rude cic officer over the phone that cannot (or dont want ) to provide any update.Given the amount of money paid for the process and assuming a good part of it contributes to their salaries, one would think that they at least can be polite if not helpful.

Anyone in similar situation ?
Thx
My Wife Is On same Situation But At Mississauga Office...
I know what are you talking about ,,,
its really unfair but what to do ????

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
in the same boat...you're not alone, it happen to me in Mississauga i passed the test 20/20 but she still grave me CIT 0520.

no update, It's unfair to be treated that way..

Richie888

Jun 17, 2014
Agreed. A total lack of consideration. My wife's been working for 5 consecutive years, pays taxes, been out only twice from the country. All support documentation was clear. So why the cit 0520? completely unfair. And when you call them they tell you to wait another 36 month!! go figure..

nkam

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Richie888 said:
Agreed. A total lack of consideration. My wife's been working for 5 consecutive years, pays taxes, been out only twice from the country. All support documentation was clear. So why the cit 0520? completely unfair. And when you call them they tell you to wait another 36 month!! go figure..
Hi Richie888,

Apart from the merit and why you and I and many others get 0520 and RQ, we are entitled to have professional service and to fair treatment.

They increased the fees and they should alos improve the time turnaround. I did write a long letter to my MP last week and was received positively by the MP office.
I think adressing our concerns to the MP NOW can make the difference before they change the laws, at least may be taken int account.

is is not only about language requirements and other crietera, it is likewise the very poor process nad service post applications.. I suggest you write to MP your concerns..

Richie888

Jun 17, 2014
nkam said:
Hi Richie888,

Apart from the merit and why you and I and many others get 0520 and RQ, we are entitled to have professional service and to fair treatment.

They increased the fees and they should alos improve the time turnaround. I did write a long letter to my MP last week and was received positively by the MP office.
I think adressing our concerns to the MP NOW can make the difference before they change the laws, at least may be taken int account.

is is not only about language requirements and other crietera, it is likewise the very poor process nad service post applications.. I suggest you write to MP your concerns..
Indeed Nkam, fees have increased exponantially but service did not. I was thinking about contacting my MP. Will definitely do.