+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 002 Question 15 Language evidence

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Hello, I am over age 55 and am not sure what to do about question 15. I do not have proof of Language Evidence, but am not required to have it due to my age. I am concerned about checking off No as an answer. How to I show that I am over age 55 and it is not required? Do I print the form and then use a pen to comment regarding my age?
Thanks in advance for your response.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hello, I am over age 55 and am not sure what to do about question 15. I do not have proof of Language Evidence, but am not required to have it due to my age. I am concerned about checking off No as an answer. How to I show that I am over age 55 and it is not required? Do I print the form and then use a pen to comment regarding my age?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Dual posting this in a thread about the Citizenship process is unlikely to yield a faster response.

I don't know the answer, but I'd leave it blank. I left 17c blank for example as I'm not in Quebec. Hopefully some of the many > 55 applicants here can answer your question now that I've essentially bumped the thread. Including > 55 in the thread topic (if someone can edit it?) may help?

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
You need to check "no" as the answer for question 15.

On a separate sheet of paper (which you will include with your application) write the following:

Name: (your full name)
DOB: ( your date of birth)
UCI: (your UCI number)

Addendum to CIT002

Question 15 (write the entire question just like it is written in the application)

Answer: No

Due to the fact that I am over 54 years of age at the time this application is signed, I am exempt from showing proof of language ability.

I hope this serves as clarification, but if you require more information, I offer my full cooperation.

Kind regards,
(Name here)

Reactions: Snowisland

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
You need to check "no" as the answer for question 15.

On a separate sheet of paper (which you will include with your application) write the following:

Name: (your full name)
DOB: ( your date of birth)
UCI: (your UCI number)

Addendum to CIT002

Question 15 (write the entire question just like it is written in the application)

Answer: No

Due to the fact that I am over 54 years of age at the time this application is signed, I am exempt from showing proof of language ability.

I hope this serves as clarification, but if you require more information, I offer my full cooperation.

Kind regards,
(Name here)

Thank you for your help.