+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA, UK equal to three year degree by WES Canada or other?

stevejohhnym

Jan 25, 2015
Hi All,

Is there anyone who can help me with the following?

Does anyone have or know someone who may have a report for CIMA, UK evaluated by WES Canada or any other body that states that CIMA equals to a three year degree.

I want to get the copy of that certificate to show the MPNP officer who is disputing (my sisters MPNP application) that CIMA is not three years.

We have submitted CIMA to WES, but we need it before end of December 2016 as that is the deadline given by the officer. It appears that WES may not send the evaluation in time. So if there is anyone, please help us.

Thanks!
Steve

deerak95

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

Is there anyone who can help me with the following?

Does anyone have or know someone who may have a report for CIMA, UK evaluated by WES Canada or any other body that states that CIMA equals to a three year degree.

I want to get the copy of that certificate to show the MPNP officer who is disputing (my sisters MPNP application) that CIMA is not three years.

We have submitted CIMA to WES, but we need it before end of December 2016 as that is the deadline given by the officer. It appears that WES may not send the evaluation in time. So if there is anyone, please help us.

Thanks!
Steve

Hi Steve,

What was ur WES result for CIMA?