+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA Managerial Level Certificate for WES Evaluation

mayooran99

Nov 13, 2017
I have a 4 years degree and have completed CIMA Managerial Level. Will I be able to tick the option "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees" in the CRS points calculation form? Can my CIMA Managerial Level certificate be accounted for a diploma? My certificate says "CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting". Any help would be much appreciated.

Del2Toronto

Nov 13, 2017
You need to get it assessed by WES or such ECA agency in order to get the canadian equivalency of your education. That shall be used for crs computation.

mayooran99

Nov 13, 2017
You need to get it assessed by WES or such ECA agency in order to get the canadian equivalency of your education. That shall be used for crs computation.
Got it. But do you know whether it will be assessed in equivalence of a diploma? Will I be getting points for this diploma as well?

agilicious

Mar 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Got it. But do you know whether it will be assessed in equivalence of a diploma? Will I be getting points for this diploma as well?
Did you get Assessment ECA for the equivalence of Advanced diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA UK?
Can you confirm what the outcome/Assessment of your the diploma was ?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

Did you get you assessment for CIMA ? What does it equal to? If you could share that will be a great help.

Thank you

lovranchisko

Dec 17, 2018
I have a 4 years degree and have completed CIMA Managerial Level. Will I be able to tick the option "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees" in the CRS points calculation form? Can my CIMA Managerial Level certificate be accounted for a diploma? My certificate says "CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting". Any help would be much appreciated.
https://notepad.software/ https://downloader.vip/malwarebytes/ https://filezilla.software/

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

I saw some comments in this forum that CIMA advanced diploma is equal to a degree. But is there anyone who got it assessed? I asked my local CIMA office whether they can provide a transcript for Advanced Dip. They said, they can't issue a transcript, if the case study not completed.

Did anyone got this assessed?

Thanks

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

I saw some comments in this forum that CIMA advanced diploma is equal to a degree. But is there anyone who got it assessed? I asked my local CIMA office whether they can provide a transcript for Advanced Dip. They said, they can't issue a transcript, if the case study not completed.

Thanks
any updates ?? Did you get it evaluated?

heshanf

Aug 26, 2020
Hi,

Thanks
Hi there, any updates?