+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIM Level 4 (The Chartered Institute of Marketing) equivalency by IQAS (or WES)

GO_021

Jan 16, 2019
Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with CIM Level 4 Qualification? This is UK based online Marketing course. What equivalency may be given by IQAS (or WES)?

Jul 11, 2019
Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience with CIM Level 4 Qualification? This is UK based online Marketing course. What equivalency may be given by IQAS (or WES)?
Hello, please did you get a response? I also want to know if WES Evaluates this

abilashlk

Jul 20, 2019
Hello, please did you get a response? I also want to know if WES Evaluates this
Hi,

I am planning to migrate to Canada via express entry program, I have completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing through Charted Institute of Marketing body. Can you or some guide me to evaluate my qualification, I notice that Canadian Marketing association recognizes this qualification but how am I to do the formal assessment.

Shraa16

Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone in the group have tried evaluating Certificate in Chartered Insurance Institute, UK.
I tried and WES evaluated my 3 level certification as College level certificate (one semester). Please let me know if anyone has tried evaluating these professional qualification from any other organisation. I will now give a give a try with IQAS.

arizwi

May 13, 2020
Has anyone in the group have tried evaluating Certificate in Chartered Insurance Institute, UK.
I tried and WES evaluated my 3 level certification as College level certificate (one semester). Please let me know if anyone has tried evaluating these professional qualification from any other organisation. I will now give a give a try with IQAS.
Did you get a reply from IQAS?
For level 4 CIM (stage 1) what is the equivalent on IQAS?

Actuary1

Sep 16, 2018

Did you eventually give IQAS a trial and what was the feedback from them?