+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIFA email

jovi12

Oct 31, 2019
Hi all,

I'm a COPR holder and I pan to travel to Canada in the coming months. Yesterday I received an email from CIFA, where I was asked to "provide your photo to become a valid Canada Green Card member and eligible for the daily draw. " There are picture requirements on the email.
I've never created a CIFA profile. They cite even e CIFA REF number with my name!! "Failure to do so may result in your disqualification."

This email wasn't in my spam folder, it is a normal email. How did this happen?!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well as never heard of this and looking at the website looks like some sort of phising/fishing email and nothing to do with IRCC. Why anyway would you need financial aid for an immigration application when you already have your COPR.

As said is just my view just because I have never heard of it and just sounds like some scam to get 250 dollars from someone so ignore and delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: jovi12

amndhln

Feb 12, 2016
GUELPH
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-07-2016
Hi all,

I'm a COPR holder and I pan to travel to Canada in the coming months. Yesterday I received an email from CIFA, where I was asked to "provide your photo to become a valid Canada Green Card member and eligible for the daily draw. " There are picture requirements on the email.
I've never created a CIFA profile. They cite even e CIFA REF number with my name!! "Failure to do so may result in your disqualification."

This email wasn't in my spam folder, it is a normal email. How did this happen?!
This is just a scam email. There is no thing called canada green card or lottery. Delete it and relax.

Reactions: jovi12