+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC will return any mistake of application form?

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
I am wondering CIC will return app in any mistakes or just return app back if the documents missing for checklist?

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
wenbee222 said:
I am wondering CIC will return app in any mistakes or just return app back if the documents missing for checklist?
if they consider the mistake as "incomplete" information, then they will return it to you. what type of mistake was it?

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
the school records (my friend ticked yes) but she studies in the baking class, only for weekend.. not really for educational intisitution...and for the checklist she wrote : N/A for the school records. (she submitted her degree and transcript of university )

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenbee222 said:
the school records (my friend ticked yes) but she studies in the baking class, only for weekend.. not really for educational intisitution...and for the checklist she wrote : N/A for the school records. (she submitted her degree and transcript of university )
There might be 2 results:
1. CIC has no idea what type of class it is (full time? part time? weekend? degree/certificate level?), however, school records are not submitted along with the application, thus application is considered incomplete and returned.
2. CIC sees that in the class description, that the class is a casual weekend class and does not offer degree/certificate, thus school records for the class is not necessary. Application goes into process.

At this point, CIC is the only official way to find out whether app will be returned or not. Call CIC call center to find out.