+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC WEBSITE DOWN

Antonin38

Jun 14, 2017
Hi there!
Guess it would make sense for all of y'all to have experienced this for awhile as I have but anybody heard of the CIC website going up anytime soon? I cannot wrap my head around how any government-based website can be down for a whole week and not fixed yet.

I imagine, as any post-graduate visa applicants, that the whole processing time that might not be as long, being an extension more than anything else, but still.

Anybody can clear this up for me? As any phone calls made have been unsuccessful as well (too high of a demand even though I might have tried calling them up 3 times a day), there doesn't seem to be any other ways for me to reach out to anybody...

Thanks everybody!!!!

Jun 15, 2018
Hi..!!

I submitted my application on 7th June and not been able to access my account from 8th June. Is the CIC website down for real? Or is this happening only to few accounts? I found this online on the CIC website stating website issue.

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/exit.do

But no one seems to be talking about it either. Can someone kindly update me on this and how I can recover my account?

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen.A