+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC was unable to reach place of work

LADE

May 19, 2015
Goodday Please help,

CIC has written to me that they are unable to reach the phone no provided on my reference letter at my work place, they have requested for evidences that i actually practice the profession.

Kindly assist on what to do

regards

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
LADE said:
Goodday Please help,

CIC has written to me that they are unable to reach the phone no provided on my reference letter at my work place, they have requested for evidences that i actually practice the profession.

regards
Wow. When did you receive AOR? What's your NOC?
Does that workplace have a website? If so, are there any working contact numbers there?

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
You can use the following:

1. Offer Letter

2. Pay Subs

3. Any letter the company issued to you on their letterhead (promotion, pay increase, etc)

Also, verify that all the information on the reference letter is correct and contact the one who signed your letter.

Regards

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
LADE said:
Goodday Please help,

regards
Consider today your lucky day; CIC has given you a chance to provide the needed information rather than just cancelling your application. I would write them a letter, in which I would give them every possible contact information for the company they are asking about. Also, upload all possible evidence you have to prove your reference letter is legitimate. For example, employment contracts, pay-stubs, screen shots of your company's website anything else you can think of.

Good luck!!!!

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
LADE said:
Goodday Please help,

regards
Was your employment letter complete with all the requirements??

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LADE said:
Goodday Please help,

regards
You should try to contact your work place and let them know what's happening. Is your work place in Canada or outside Canada?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
LADE said:
Goodday Please help,

regards
Is it Canadian work experience or foreign work experience?