+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Verification Process of Work Experience

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello everyone

Please solve my dilemma.
I have total of 6+ years of experience.The first company I joined,I m unable to get roles and responsibilities letter from them.Rest all payslips ,joining letter I have.I switched from that company and worked there for more than 3 years.I can get all relevant documents from them.

Will there be any issue if I don't show my experience from my first company to avoid incomplete documentation.

Kindly suggest a way-out.
Yes, since work experience points max out at 3 years, you need only show reference letter from that job in work experience section. For your previous job, you just mention it in your personal history section.

ms1991

May 8, 2018
Yes, since work experience points max out at 3 years, you need only show reference letter from that job in work experience section. For your previous job, you just mention it in your personal history section.
Is this what you are trying to say:

From first job I need only reference letter and from my last job I need all documents.

If so that is the concern that I can't get reference letter from my first job

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Is this what you are trying to say:

From first job I need only reference letter and from my last job I need all documents.

If so that is the concern that I can't get reference letter from my first job
No I meant the opposite. From what I understand you have 6 years at Job A and 3 years at Job B. You are only able to get reference letter for Job B, correct?

In that case, only mention Job B in your work experience section (as long as it is NOC 0, A, or B). For 3 years, you will get maximum work experience CRS points.

For Job A, mention it only in Personal History. You will not need to show reference letter for it.

ms1991

May 8, 2018
No I meant the opposite. From what I understand you have 6 years at Job A and 3 years at Job B. You are only able to get reference letter for Job B, correct?

In that case, only mention Job B in your work experience section (as long as it is NOC 0, A, or B). For 3 years, you will get maximum work experience CRS points.

For Job A, mention it only in Personal History. You will not need to show reference letter for it.
The scenario is Job A is 3 years and Job B is 3.5 years, from job B I can get every document that is required. So I guess just mentioning about job A in profile and submitting all documents related to job B will suffice the case and won't create any issue. right?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
The scenario is Job A is 3 years and Job B is 3.5 years, from job B I can get every document that is required. So I guess just mentioning about job A in profile and submitting all documents related to job B will suffice the case and won't create any issue. right?
Personal history is something you fill out post-ITA and includes every event in your life over the past 10 years (travel, work, education, etc).

For your pre-ITA profile/post-ITA work experience section you should mention only the jobs you have documents for and are aiming to score points for. In your case, that is Job B. There is absolutely no issue in not entering Job A in this section.

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hi All, A question regarding Job reference letter. In one of my old job, I have a detailed job letter but I got that made a few months before I left the organization as I was planning to go for Australia PR process at that time but couldn't continue due to some personal reasons. Will that be acceptable or the job reference letter needs to be after or during the exit process from the company?

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

What is meant by 'job status (if currently employed)'? Does it mean active or something? What are we sopposed to fill in it?

Laxmimishra

Jun 24, 2019
I have all the documents related to my job experience but didnt have bank statement as i am getting my salary in cash and i had applied for pnp programme. Will that can cause any problem?

Tahir145

Sep 21, 2019
Hi Members,

The documents such as the offer letter, increment letter(s), letters revealing promotion, a reference letter containing the full summary of employment with an employer and payslips are enough? Secondly, if an employer doesn't issue payslips on letterhead, would it be fine?

Aug 6, 2020
As long as you have the letter and salary slips that is all you need. I don't imagine it matters much how you were paid (cheque, direct deposit, or cash) as long as everything is legal and you have the proof required...i.e. the letter from the employer and the pay slips.
I used to get my salary by cash and my employer used to take my signature on salary slips and keep it himself. What shall I do now?

MehrnooshB68

Sep 2, 2020
Hello every one
I just got my reference letters from companies that I have worked for.
1.The salary is written per month not the annual salary. Is this a problem?
2. Also, it's written " full-time" instead of a number of working hours per week. Would it be a problem?

ankitbidani

Dec 25, 2019
Dear Forum Members,

I was working on a third party payroll for company XYZ. My manager in company XYZ has refused to provide me the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.) and wants me to get all the documentation from the third party company(since I was on their payroll).The third party company is saying that they can only provide me the relieving letter and not the reference letter(with job duities,salary etc.)

Please advise what I can do so that I can include this experience while applying for PR.

BUMP

ankitbidani

Dec 25, 2019
hi guys,
I work for a software company which doesn't have a website but have given proper offer, t4, pay stubs and a proper business address.
Is website mandatory for PR purpose for the company where I'm working? Does it makes any difference?
Can anyone come with the experience what the best way to do in this case?
BUMP

asfand123

Oct 7, 2014
1 year of tax returns are generally enough or more than that---- secondly how much period bank statment is required