+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Verification Process of Work Experience

Gullrana36

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, i have experience letter from a company which has no website , should i submit that for the purpose of visit visa??

Gullrana36

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, i have experience letter from a company which has no website , should i submit that for the purpose of visit visa??

rauf77

Feb 25, 2018
I have my work experiences, but no salary slips, as I am working as a technical partner with one company. Is it ok to show it as a business or should I show it as work experience? Also, Is it necessary that you have a continuous work experience? Should I highlight any entrepreneurial experience too??

achumakov1

Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone! I would really appreciate your help/advice on my topic. I do have a foreign work experience of 2.8 years. It was a legitimate company and I do have my experience registered in employment document (similar to ROE), as well as reference and recommendation letters from hiring managers aka supervisors. The only things that are missing are pay stubs, thus there is no proof of received compensation. At the time of start, I was 16 y.o. so no tax returns either. Please, let me know what you think: is ROE, reference letter and recommendation letter enough to include it in Express Entry profile. I highly rely on points I received by including it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I would really appreciate your help/advice on my topic. I do have a foreign work experience of 2.8 years. It was a legitimate company and I do have my experience registered in employment document (similar to ROE), as well as reference and recommendation letters from hiring managers aka supervisors. The only things that are missing are pay stubs, thus there is no proof of received compensation. At the time of start, I was 16 y.o. so no tax returns either. Please, let me know what you think: is ROE, reference letter and recommendation letter enough to include it in Express Entry profile. I highly rely on points I received by including it.
It is up to the processing officer's discretion to decide whether those documents are sufficient or not.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone
What if verification on my secondary noc fails? Does it count as misrepresentation? What will be the consequences of this?
its misrepresentation if they call your employer and they tell the officer you've never worked for them. its not misrepresentation if they are unable to contact them. they will check company website, address, paystubs, tax forms and any other information you provide to check for legitimacy.

Reactions: ankitrishiraj

ankitrishiraj

May 30, 2018
its misrepresentation if they call your employer and they tell the officer you've never worked for them. its not misrepresentation if they are unable to contact them. they will check company website, address, paystubs, tax forms and any other information you provide to check for legitimacy.
Thanks for your reply

Diptinaik7

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys is it fine if I get a letter from my immediate supervisor who left after me leaving the job.Because I am not able to get experience letter from my HR as I had to leave the company without serving the notice period

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
Hello friends
I am an indian chartered accountant practising as a partner in a CA firm for last 3 years,applying for fsw express entry program, need to clarify would this be counted as a valid 3 years work experience under EE

achumakov1

Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone ! I would very much appreciate your help and advise. I've been working for HSBC via staffing agency for the past 5 months. Internally, my position is called Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst, however, the job description contains the following:
"
Job description for your perusal:

Position: HSBC JP13713 Client On-boarding & Account Opening

Contract Period: 3/5/2018 - 3/4/2019(one year)

Hours: 9AM – 5PM

Details:

Description:
Manage the client onboarding experience, expectations and communications following the completion of the sale by the Relationship Manager (RM). Coordinate the onboarding process, including the collection of client information required to complete the Client Due Diligence (CDD) profile, to the point where the client has an active cash account and channel access.

Engage existing clients in the collection of detailed client information and supporting documentation required for the completion of the CDD profile at all times in the customer lifecycle, including CDD trigger events and reviews as part of global standards.
The role will ensure client expectations are set against defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and these SLAs are visible & managed across all functions.

Key Responsibilities:

•Take ownership for the development of an onboarding plan and the creation of the client application pack •Manage the client experience throughout the onboarding of new to bank clients and the CDD refresh for existing clients; maintaining the highest standard of excellence in customer service and answer client queries as and when they arise •Request and follow-up with the client for outstanding information and documentation; including KYC/CDD and signed account opening documents •Handle requests for additional information from CDD Operations and liaise further with the client as required •Ensure Customer Turn Around Times (TAT) are agreed, and the associated SLA’s are visible and managed with all involved parties •Ensure the client is able to successfully activate the cash account and is in receipt of the ‘tools’ required for channel access •Be an active member of the team and a strong team-player •Demonstrate expected core behaviors and values including teamwork, focus, drive and determination •Be flexible and dynamic with support to the wider team •Strong communication both upwards and at peer level •Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand. •Ensure that any data input is dealt with in a timely manner and in the correct and consistent format •Maintain a strong control environment •Maintain an environment in which compliance and risk control are a key performance criteria •Control of workflow processes, adhering to all associated procedures •Actively participate in the development and refinement of the internal control/process environment to optimize the customer service proposition whilst maintaining the above •Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks. •Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.

Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:

Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience •Commercial banking knowledge •Commercial awareness •A record of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service. •Language requirements (based on local needs) •Proven track record in a client focused environment •Proven record of delivery within challenging timescales Skills •Stakeholder management (External & Internal) •Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels Project management skills •Excellent planning, organisation and time management abilities •Ability to be flexible, manage priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure •Receptive to change •Positive ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to take ownership of tasks through to completion •Drive and resilience •Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required •Ability to have difficult conversations •Conflict management •Attention to detail •Ability to prioritise •Ability and willingness to pick-up commercial banking •Diligence in formal written communication"

I find it very challenging to determine right NOC code. Your help would be much appreciated!

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
I am a junior advocate and practicing in district court from past 1.5 years. I always worked on cash basis. Filed itr nil because my salary was only 15000. From past 2 months because of requirements to show salary in bank statements I am getting cheque. But I am worried about previous month's. What should I do to satisfy visa officers while checking for proof of my experience. Do I need a letter of explanation? Or should my senior advocate write the whole situation in my experience certificate? That "he started with salary on cash and so and so. ? Anybody pls help

polestar123

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone.... I am a doctor who worked on contract basis in central government scheme in a polyclinic for 3 years. I am claiming points for same and have got the ITA. After contract was over, my job was also over. Now in personal history do i need to mention activity as employment or government?? my job was contractual.. no benefits i had like regular govt employees.. kindly help.. its urgent

ms1991

May 8, 2018
Hello everyone

Please solve my dilemma.
I have total of 6+ years of experience.The first company I joined,I m unable to get roles and responsibilities letter from them.Rest all payslips ,joining letter I have.I switched from that company and worked there for more than 3 years.I can get all relevant documents from them.

Will there be any issue if I don't show my experience from my first company to avoid incomplete documentation.

Kindly suggest a way-out.