+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC SCARBOROUGH EXAM DAY EXPERIENCE

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Hello All,
I will be going in to write my test in week time. People please go ahead and share your experiences for the actual exam day. That will be a great help for me and for others in the same boat. Just want to be ready and prepared for the day i been waiting for a long time

manisha

Jul 24, 2006
This experience was not in Scarborough but in a different place in June

I went there 30 minutes ago and waited in the waiting hall. Exactly at the time mentioned in my letter, all of us were asked to go into the Test room and was explained about the test process. This took 30 minutes. We were allowed to complete the exam in the next 30 min. The results were available immediately.
• If someone fails the test for the first time, they were asked to choose a date for rewriting the test.
• If someone passes and their application is clear, they will get the oath date.
• If someone passes and their application needs more documents, they were asked to submit them through different forms. I got a RQ.

Good luck to all to pass and get the oath date immediately.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
manisha said:

I went there 30 minutes ago and waited in the waiting hall. Exactly at the time mentioned in my letter, all of us were asked to go into the Test room and was explained about the test process. This took 30 minutes. We were allowed to complete the exam in the next 30 min. The results were available immediately.
• If someone fails the test for the first time, they were asked to choose a date for rewriting the test.
• If someone passes and their application is clear, they will get the oath date.
• If someone passes and their application needs more documents, they were asked to submit them through different forms. I got a RQ.

Good luck to all to pass and get the oath date immediately.
Hey,
Thanks for the information but do you know why you got a rq??

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
uncanny said:
Can you please tell your local office?

I heard not many of them provide results for the test on the spot
You heard it wrong dude starting 3rd of June they have to provide you with the results right after the exam. New thing came in place by Jason Kenney.

uncanny

Jun 12, 2013
OKK said:
You heard it wrong dude starting 3rd of June they have to provide you with the results right after the exam. New thing came in place by Jason Kenney.
hey OKK, yes Ive heard that. but a distant friend took the test 2 weeks ago and was told they will tell the result afterwards through mail. and this was after june 3

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
uncanny said:
hey OKK, yes Ive heard that. but a distant friend took the test 2 weeks ago and was told they will tell the result afterwards through mail. and this was after june 3
Wow well i have to say that's a surprise for me as i know couple of ppl wrote their exam at Scarborough and they were instantly told right after the exam.

dalilah chad

Jun 30, 2013
manisha said:

Good luck to all to pass and get the oath date immediately. hi manisha i did passed in the test and the interview but they didnt specified thee date of oath all they said 1 to 3 months maximum after judge s (decision made of course) am i right ?