Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I submitted my application (Jan 13 ITA lot) last week. I got a message from CIC today requesting Schedule A form.
Is it routine to receive this request or did they observe anything specific in my application which triggered this request?

Anybody else received request for Schedule A form?

Thanks,

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
CanadaItIs said:
Hi All,

I submitted my application (Jan 13 ITA lot) last week. I got a message from CIC today requesting Schedule A form.
Is it routine to receive this request or did they observe anything specific in my application which triggered this request?

Thanks,
Hey

Received similar request as well (January 13 ITA lot also). Did they request Schedule A for the entire 10-year period, or just a specific period of time. I was requested to submit Schedule A for 2006-2011.

CanadaItIs

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virab555 said:
Hey

Received similar request as well (January 13 ITA lot also). Did they request Schedule A for the entire 10-year period, or just a specific period of time. I was requested to submit Schedule A for 2006-2011.
Entire 10-year period. It reads as below.

Provide your detailed history from March 2006 to Present. Do not leave any sections blank, or gaps in time. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all: residential addresses, jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.
Link to form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
CanadaItIs said:
Entire 10-year period. It reads as below.

Provide your detailed history from March 2006 to Present. Do not leave any sections blank, or gaps in time. You must write 'N/A' in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all: residential addresses, jobs, periods of unemployment, study, vacations, or being a homemaker.
Link to form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
Interesting. Mine was just for 5 years

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
CanadaItIs said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
It is normal. I too received similar request. Just ensure you don't leave any gaps in work history, not even a single month.
And don't forget to sign the form manually. ;D

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I received ITA in October and AOR is last week of November.

I got a Schedule A request too. I guess they just want to validate our information in EE profile via the schedule A.

Current status is medicals passed and nothing else since then.

Also, as a signature here, how does one decide whether it is FSW1, 2 or 3?

Addie

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Addie.9 said:
Also, as a signature here, how does one decide whether it is FSW1, 2 or 3?

Addie
This was from the older FSW streams from years past, I think FSW1 is the most common one, FSW2 is arranged employment, and FSW3 is PhD stream.

Virab555

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
DW said:
It is normal. I too received similar request. Just ensure you don't leave any gaps in work history, not even a single month.
And don't forget to sign the form manually. ;D
Mine says the following:

"Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education
history from March 2006 - March 2011. Do not leave any gaps in time."

First: I have activity which actually started on September 2005. So, how should I deal with it? Write March 2006 as starting, or write September 2005, as starting.

second: Does that mean that I should leave out anything in the form that does not fall under personal/education history? Like traveling or address history?

CanadaItIs

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virab555 said:
Mine says the following:

"Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education
history from March 2006 - March 2011. Do not leave any gaps in time."

First: I have activity which actually started on September 2005. So, how should I deal with it? Write March 2006 as starting, or write September 2005, as starting.

second: Does that mean that I should leave out anything in the form that does not fall under personal/education history? Like traveling or address history?
- Mine was a similar case wherein activity started somewhere in 2003.. I mentioned that activity started in 2003
- If CIC has explicitly asked to write only till 2011, you may exclude activities after that.

Apr 25, 2022
hi buddy, I am in same situation
Got aor on 24th feb and now got ADR for file schedule A form and PCC for me and my spouse ?
Is it positive or negative?
Have you received any update after submitted the schedule A form? Plz reply