VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Riyaz1979 said:
You were right after checking "Submitted Application", I was surprised to see that option to upload new passport and height/eye color information was created. I have uploaded all the required documents on Friday. My additional document status turned to 'submitted'. Since then I have heard nothing from CIC. How long will it take from now on......very frustrating to wait any longer without knowing what's happening.

Regards
Riyaz
Well the usual process is to upload, not post copies. The only time they need something posted is your physical passport. Pleased it's now uploaded and you haven't missed a deadline.

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day,

I would really appreciate your feedback on the following.

I have received a request from CIC, asking for details of eye color, height and passport bio page. What does this mean, is this a good sign? What happens next?

Good luck on your immigration.

Kind regards,

Amer

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Riyaz1979 said:
You were right after checking "Submitted Application", I was surprised to see that option to upload new passport and height/eye color information was created. I have uploaded all the required documents on Friday. My additional document status turned to 'submitted'. Since then I have heard nothing from CIC. How long will it take from now on......very frustrating to wait any longer without knowing what's happening.

Regards
Riyaz

Hello Riyaz, have you now gotten ppr?

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hello Guys,
I am a PNP (Ontario) candidate n my AOR is April 2018 almost 7 months now, n my VO is LVO. I am in IP2 stage since October 1st 2018, and 3 days ago I got an ADR for Passport Biopage. Recent trends has been showing that LVO sends an ADR of (Passport biopage + Height n eyecolour) just before issung a PPR. My question is, since my ADR only asked for passport biopage and DID NOT ask for height n eye colour. Can my ADR
(only passport biopage) be also considered similar to the ones other people got (Passport biopage + Height n eyecolour) which means PPR is soon to arrive??? Can an ADR of only Passport Biopage also means PPR is soon to arrive ??? Please suggest.

Kind Regards.

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello Guys,
I am a PNP (Ontario) candidate n my AOR is April 2018 almost 7 months now, n my VO is LVO. I am in IP2 stage since October 1st 2018, and 3 days ago I got an ADR for Passport Biopage. Recent trends has been showing that LVO sends an ADR of (Passport biopage + Height n eyecolour) just before issung a PPR. My question is, since my ADR only asked for passport biopage and DID NOT ask for height n eye colour. Can my ADR
(only passport biopage) be also considered similar to the ones other people got (Passport biopage + Height n eyecolour) which means PPR is soon to arrive??? Can an ADR of only Passport Biopage also means PPR is soon to arrive ??? Please suggest.

Kind Regards.
Hi after sending the bio data page request did they give you approval ? And if so after how long ? ... do they ask for the bio data page just for a reassurance of identity ???? Please help