+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC requesting medical report even though I have already attached it.

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Hello forum,

Currently on my submitted Study permit application status, it says "We have requested a medical exam" and in the messages it has given me the IMM 1017E form for a medical exam. But I have already gone through a medical exam and I've attached the medical document that was given to me by the Doctor to my online application during submission.

I am worried that my medical report is lost in the database and they couldn't find it.

Is this the case? Or am i paranoid.

They sent me this message on 11th May 2017, I'm also worried about the 30 day medical exam visa refusal thing. I only have 10 days left.

I have sent an email to help centre, no reply yet.

What should I do?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hello forum,

Currently on my submitted Study permit application status, it says "We have requested a medical exam" and in the messages it has given me the IMM 1017E form for a medical exam. But I have already gone through a medical exam and I've attached the medical document that was given to me by the Doctor to my online application during submission.

I am worried that my medical report is lost in the database and they couldn't find it.

They sent me this message on 11th May 2017, I'm also worried about the 30 day medical exam visa refusal thing. I only have 10 days left.

What should I do?
I think, you should call them. Don't worry, It's also a good sign if embassy requests anything from the applicant.

Reactions: kazmunai

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
I think, you should call them. Don't worry, It's also a good sign if embassy requests anything from the applicant.
Thank you for replying,
I'm not sure if calling is possible, since I applied via online (not embassy) and reside outside of Canada.

Hopefully I get an email reply soon. :oops::oops::oops:

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
So how about you resend the medicals you attached in addition to the form.!!!
Hello forum,

What should I do?

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Mostly when they ask you for medicals then its a good news but not always. Rejection after clearing medical is also possible.

kazmunai

May 31, 2017

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Hi guys i just wanted to say that I passed the medical exam! Use the useful links they are indeed useful!

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys i just wanted to say that I passed the medical exam! Use the useful links they are indeed useful!
Congratulations! I am facing the same problem as you did. Have sent the case specific enquiry but no response yet. How long did it take for your medical to be passed and how long does it take for the visa officer to reply to the case enquiry.

kazmunai

May 31, 2017
Congratulations! I am facing the same problem as you did. Have sent the case specific enquiry but no response yet. How long did it take for your medical to be passed and how long does it take for the visa officer to reply to the case enquiry.
So I sent the email on June 3 and the medical status changed today (June 7), i did not get an email, you just have to login to cic and check ur status. Dont send two case specific enquiries, just one, i think they get annoyed or delay the response action if u send more than one. Just be patient, it really sux to wait but thats the only thing u can do in this situation:confused: ALSO make sure u sent the case specific to the right visa office. Double check.

Reactions: YooZee

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
So I sent the email on June 3 and the medical status changed today (June 7), i did not get an email, you just have to login to cic and check ur status. Dont send two case specific enquiries, just one, i think they get annoyed or delay the response action if u send more than one. Just be patient, it really sux to wait but thats the only thing u can do in this situation:confused: ALSO make sure u sent the case specific to the right visa office. Double check.
Thanks. Where are you applying from btw?