+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Request to file seperate IMM5669 Schedule A Form after 45 days

Nuoming

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, after 45 days, i have received a request from CIC to upload a separate IMM 5669 form, what could be the possible reason for this request? Does this indicated any issues with my original submission?

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

Any help appreciated.
The schedule A is IMM5669 which is the extension of the Statutory Questions. Did you answer YES to any of the Statutory Questions? I have read some blogs that they ask for Schedule A if there is an YES answer for the statutory Q section.

Also when you fill the Personal History in the 5669 make sure it is aligned with what you have already submitted in the E-APR.

voyager92

Nov 15, 2019
The schedule A is IMM5669 which is the extension of the Statutory Questions. Did you answer YES to any of the Statutory Questions? I have read some blogs that they ask for Schedule A if there is an YES answer for the statutory Q section.

Also when you fill the Personal History in the 5669 make sure it is aligned with what you have already submitted in the E-APR.
No , i haven't checked any questions as YES, all were NO

In the personal history when i submitted in E-APR, there were some overlap, like my education and job, i was in internship in my last semester, so the job and education overlapped, but in the separate IMM5669 form, i have not put any overlapping date, just counted internship as education instead of employment.

I think this could pose a problem, i am not sure -_-

Nuoming

Apr 22, 2020
No , i haven't checked any questions as YES, all were NO

In the personal history when i submitted in E-APR, there were some overlap, like my education and job, i was in internship in my last semester, so the job and education overlapped, but in the separate IMM5669 form, i have not put any overlapping date, just counted internship as education instead of employment.

I think this could pose a problem, i am not sure -_-
You already submitted your 5669?