+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC reject AOE because of low IELTS score??

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear All
should i Appeal or challenge this Letter in Canadian Federal court while my application in In Process someone told me that you can not go to court until you have got refusal but your file is still in process you must contect with visa office but in other hand i have seen many people who got visa on 5 overall band then why not me?

my points

Education 22
exp. 21
age 10
AEO 10
Ielts 06 L 5 R 5 W 4.5 S 6 Overall band score 5
Adb. 09

total points 78

Dear Mr.

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.

Section 82 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states concerning arranged employment:

"Ten points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for arranged employment in Canada in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management
Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix if they are able to perform and are likely to accept and carry out the
employment."

The occupation for which you have obtained an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) is that of Drafting Technologist/Draftsperson, identified in the
National Occupation Classification (NOC) by the code 2253. Among the duties and responsibilities identified by your prospective employer for the job
being offered to you are: "Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, develop and prepare design sketches,
complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets, check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data, write technical reports, prepare contracts and tender documents, prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates."

English is identified on the AEO as the required language of your prospective employment. You have provided an IELTS test report form which indicates that you have moderate proficiency in English speaking and reading, and basic proficiency in English listening and writing. The job being offered to you requires you to be able to develop designs and drawings from other information as well as to complete documentation packages, write reports, and prepare contracts and cost and material estimates. Where it appears reasonable to expect that clear communication and understanding would be
necessary for efficient business operations, the ability to communicate in English at only a basic or moderate level appears to be a serious impediment
to your being able to perform the duties of the job offered to you in Canada.

As it appears that you may not have the English language proficiency which would enable you to carry out the possible employment in Canada, you
consequently do not appear to satisfy the conditions in Regulation 82 for obtaining points in the factor of arranged employment.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this assessment. You must provide any additional information
within sixty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information
before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
To be honest, I think if they were being strict on IELTS score, they would have asked me to do one. I think they take it case by case. There is no rule that says they had to accept my application without IELTS score and they did.

audre812003

Nov 10, 2013
Hi Micz

Request if you can help me to find someone who can arrange AOE.

my email address is audre812003@gmail.com.

If you send me a test mail, I will send you my contact details.

Thanks and regards
Audrey

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

audre812003 said:
Hi Micz

Request if you can help me to find someone who can arrange AOE.

my email address is audre812003 @ gmail.com.

If you send me a test mail, I will send you my contact details.

Thanks and regards
Audrey
AOEs no longer exist, you now require an approved LMO for permanent residence.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
I have a query for my friend, he has paper based application with IRCC and its been 08 months, by this time we were expecting medical, but meanwhile we received a letter saying that application is likely to be refused as visa officer isn't satisfied with the IELTS Score. Below is the IELTS result

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 3.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 6.0

Please: He applied based on the nomination received from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP) on family economy program.

This letter is of 03 pages, the VO mentioned following points in 03 pages letter:
a. VO is not satisfied with the english competency, the candidate applied under the NOC of Lawyer advocate, and such profession requires high english level , e.g CLB 8.0
b. The above mentioned ielts score satisfies the requirement of family nominee program of province, however it is not enough to be able to contribute as potential candidate for the economy of canada.
c. I understand that you have family connection in the province to support you, however, they can't help you much in your professional life to stabilize with the complex legal preceding of a lawyer's job.
d. You've 90 days to submit any document to support your position, else you application is likely to be declined.

So, We left with 35 days more to reply them and thinking on following possibilities: Pls advise
a. we should submit them revised/improved ielts result, equal to CLB 7 or 8.
b. in worst case, on not succeeding in ielts, we can hire some solicitor in canada, as his brother is living there, and they can claim that ielts score meets the PNP requirement, therefore he got the nomination, or any other reason which a local canadian solicitor may assist in.
c. or we can submit a revised ielts, let see whether it gets accepted, in case it is failed, application will get declined, can we high lawyer at that stage?

Thanks for reading and your opinion.

Regards,
Abdul Qayyum

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
^^

I don't wont to be rude. If he can get 6 in writing, then he can raise his reading section.
let him set for another exam and study this time