+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC - query received regardinng address histort

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can we see the details of my address hiatory on CIC account? When i login i only see the page where i uploaded the documents.

Reason is i got letter query from cic to provide the address history of 10 years. But i could not recall now what was the apartment number i fiilled initially.

I am really worried because am not sure what cic is looking fir. Initially in the submission form i have already provided address history for 10 years.

Can i just provide the building name without apartment number? Please note appeasement number which i provided initailly i picked randomly because that was years old address so i could not recall the apartment number. But now am unable took see those forms on my CIC account.

Please guys help me out what could be the next...

Really appreciate any help

Thanks

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if it will work for you, but you can try the following steps:

Login into your CIC account
Click on "Check Status and Messages"
Click on "View Submitted Application"
Click on "Start Again" - option on top left

Then finally click on "Continue"

It will take you back to the main page. Now when you click on "view submitted application", you will be able to see all the options (Just like Post ITA before AOR) but they will be locked for editing.

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avanipatil said:
Thanks Furious54,

But start again optiom will not appea anymore when AOR is submitted
Will not appear???

Have you actually tried it?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Furious54 said:
Will not appear???

Have you actually tried it?
Hi sorry yeah i tried it but when i click on cancel button it taks me back to documents page.

Any suggestion guys

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
That suggestion disappeared with the changes to the system on 3/7

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
avanipatil said:
Hi Guys,

Can we see the details of my address hiatory on CIC account? When i login i only see the page where i uploaded the documents.

Reason is i got letter query from cic to provide the address history of 10 years. But i could not recall now what was the apartment number i fiilled initially.

I am really worried because am not sure what cic is looking fir. Initially in the submission form i have already provided address history for 10 years.

Can i just provide the building name without apartment number? Please note appeasement number which i provided initailly i picked randomly because that was years old address so i could not recall the apartment number. But now am unable took see those forms on my CIC account.

Please guys help me out what could be the next...

Really appreciate any help

Thanks
Haved you moved between many countries a lot? I wonder they would ask you the same information again

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
lifein360 said:
Haved you moved between many countries a lot? I wonder they would ask you the same information again
No throughout my life i only came to Canada and still here.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
lifein360 said:
That suggestion disappeared with the changes to the system on 3/7
That means i cannot view the data anymore...

Am in big trouble now because i dont have any acreen print saved and nor sure what address detail i have fir last 10 years.

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Try this to view your application: When you hit View Submitted Application, in upper left corner hit Start Again. When it asks if you want to exit, hit Cancel and then you will be in Permanent Residence application.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
avanipatil said:
That means i cannot view the data anymore...

Am in big trouble now because i dont have any acreen print saved and nor sure what address detail i have fir last 10 years.
Why would you not know your own address history?

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avanipatil said:
No throughout my life i only came to Canada and still here.
I understand the dilemma.
I'm sure you already checked original documents (rental contract, gas bill, phone bill, love letter ;) ) which were sent to that address.
If you still didn't manage to access your CIC profile and you only need the apartment number, try to contact your former landlord. There should be a record about your residency.