+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Processing time after getting ITA ( Provincial Nominees )

PayalD

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi Guys !

What is the timeline for CIC processing of application of those who are nominated by a province?

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Cic is being very difficult to predict. Some had fair and quick process time while other stay forever.... History revealed one to two months for pnp but cic game charger had turned the table d other way .
Am anxiously waiting for the golden mail but got no clue when is gonna happen

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you look at rejection reasons thread, CIC scrutinises non-PNP applicants more closely because any mistake by an applicant that results in CRS increase by a few points, say a few years extra in experience, result in that applicant getting selected ahead of many genuine persons who might be 1 point less than draw amount. For PNPs such scrutiny to examine point by point of CRS is not required because the 600 points of the province is enough to overcome minor mistakes in EE profiles that are not deliberate misrepresentation. For this reason PNP processing ought to be quicker.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hey guys,
Is there a preadsheet for EE PNP applicants?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
number411 said:
If you look at rejection reasons thread, CIC scrutinises non-PNP applicants more closely because any mistake by an applicant that results in CRS increase by a few points, say a few years extra in experience, result in that applicant getting selected ahead of many genuine persons who might be 1 point less than draw amount. For PNPs such scrutiny to examine point by point of CRS is not required because the 600 points of the province is enough to overcome minor mistakes in EE profiles that are not deliberate misrepresentation. For this reason PNP processing ought to be quicker.
I dont agree. They do the same process for everyone. Are u working in CIC office?

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I dont agree. They do the same process for everyone. Are u working in CIC office?
LOL, yeah, I won't mind working in CIC office. :p

Yes, of course, they do the same process for everyone. I agree too. I only said, it "ought to be faster". I, like anyone else, have no idea if it is indeed faster or whatever. :D

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
PNP applications has least processing time compared to CEC and FSW

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
juls78 said:
That's good to hear :)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
juls78 said:
Really? ALL PNP people are still waiting! Myself applied in August and still waiting. PNP category is the slowest.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Phil89 said:
Really? ALL PNP people are still waiting! Myself applied in August and still waiting. PNP category is the slowest.
Not good to hear :)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Phil89 said:
Oh yes !! First few posts in this thread were too rosey... :p

PNP is one of the slowest categories now..!!! :-X

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
I applied for PEI on 14th Nov 2015 no response yet other than just a simple acknowledgement mail. How about others ? Is anybody from here for PEI ?
What are your experiences ?

Regards,
Tanisha