+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Online Services are currently Down-Help Please

Santakloss

Jul 5, 2018
Hello All,

Please has anyone here ever encountered this error message while trying to submit application for express entry under FSW

Online Services are currently Down
System-generated error code ADS8CXC7(2018-08-15 17:47:00)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I have tried different things from using different browsers to different internet connections to different computers and even clearing cache yet the problem persists. I have called CIC twice but was advised to submit technical difficulty form,I submitted over 8 days ago without a response and am running out of time.
Please, if you have had similar difficulty in the past,could you pls share how you fixed it.
little info about me,my PR was denied last month and I am trying to submit a new one incase this has anything to do with the problem that I am facing now.

Thanks

Anoopjolly

Dec 15, 2017
Hello All,

Please has anyone here ever encountered this error message while trying to submit application for express entry under FSW

Online Services are currently Down
System-generated error code ADS8CXC7(2018-08-15 17:47:00)

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I have tried different things from using different browsers to different internet connections to different computers and even clearing cache yet the problem persists. I have called CIC twice but was advised to submit technical difficulty form,I submitted over 8 days ago without a response and am running out of time.
Please, if you have had similar difficulty in the past,could you pls share how you fixed it.
little info about me,my PR was denied last month and I am trying to submit a new one incase this has anything to do with the problem that I am facing now.
Thanks

hi
i had the same situation with me and its been like 1 week. can you mention how did you find the solution