+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic Online Application Protocol

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by comha, Oct 8, 2018.

  1. I am in Canada with Approved Work Permit Extension. and now trying to get TRV renewed.

    When I log into my account on CIC website, it see only three choices, Apply to come to Canada, Refugee... , Student …. …

    How do I get to the section where I can apply for TRV from within Canada. When I chose "Apply to come to Canada", and answer the questions including I am in Canada and have worker status, the system asks me to complete form for those applying for TRV from outside Canada. However, I am in Canada and want to get to the form that is for applying for TRV from within Canada. How do I get to this selection on CIC website?

    Also is the renewed TRV automatically multi entry or I have to do something to request that TRV renewal be made multi entry visa?

    Please help.
  2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html.

    Go this page. click on apply online. follow the questions to check your eligibility. keep following and answering them according to what applies to your situation. It asks a lot of weird questions but if something DOESNT apply to you keep saying no. Eventually it will take you to how you can apply for TRV by already having a work permit. In the end you will get a personal code. Copy and paste that to your cic account and go from there. Hope it helps.

Share This Page