+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Must post some information before Draw

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Like everyone in the forum i am counting the minutes waiting for the draw however as i am searching i found that CIC must post information before the Draw , hence i don't think the draw will be executed this week

as per CIC /express-entry/draws.asp

"ITA draws will be made from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis. Every draw will have a set of instructions the electronic system will use to draw candidates from the pool. These instructions will be posted on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website before each draw.

These instructions will include:

the date and time of the draw,
the number of candidates that will get an ITA, and
if it applies, which specific immigration program(s) will be included in the draw.
If the instructions do not specify which immigration program the candidates must be eligible for, the draw will be based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score."

As i found many were hoping the draw already executed i thought to share. If they post the instructions tomorrow we have a chance for Friday Draw !

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
wskamel said:
Like everyone in the forum i am counting the minutes waiting for the draw however as i am searching i found that CIC must post information before the Draw , hence i don't think the draw will be executed this week

as per CIC /express-entry/draws.asp

"ITA draws will be made from the Express Entry pool on a regular basis. Every draw will have a set of instructions the electronic system will use to draw candidates from the pool. These instructions will be posted on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website before each draw.

These instructions will include:

the date and time of the draw,
the number of candidates that will get an ITA, and
if it applies, which specific immigration program(s) will be included in the draw.
If the instructions do not specify which immigration program the candidates must be eligible for, the draw will be based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score."

As i found many were hoping the draw already executed i thought to share. If they post the instructions tomorrow we have a chance for Friday Draw !
This is information that everyone already knew, yet many people still decide to wildly speculate that the draw will be announced on particular days or even that it's already been done.

It's possible that they will announce tomorrow that the draw will be done on Friday, it's also possible that they will announce on Friday that the draw will be done in 2 weeks, or it's possible that we hear nothing for months.

It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Here is the only tweet from CIC "Instructions about the date and time of the draw will be posted on CIC’s website before each draw. Stay tuned daily."

Can't speculate much from this.