+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic message:How to find a job in Canada

davstar

Nov 7, 2017
Hey there! Thanks for sharing your experience.I'm FSW outlander received aor on 29th September 2017. I don't know when my status of medicals changed to 'passed' as I got the screenshot of my status from our agency only on 13th October and since then it is mentioned as medicals passed. Every week our agency sends screenshots of the status and that's how we get to know where we are! Recently when we got the screenshot it seems that we too got the same message davstar here has got. it said 'Cic message:How to find a job in Canada' the message was dated 16th November 2017. Also there seem to be a change in the 'review of additional documents' . It has changed from ' the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed' to 'we do not need additional documents'. Does anyone know
Hey there! Thanks for sharing your experience.I'm FSW outlander received aor on 29th September 2017. I don't know when my status of medicals changed to 'passed' as I got the screenshot of my status from our agency only on 13th October and since then it is mentioned as medicals passed. Every week our agency sends screenshots of the status and that's how we get to know where we are! Recently when we got the screenshot it seems that we too got the same message davstar here has got. it said 'Cic message:How to find a job in Canada' the message was dated 16th November 2017. Also there seem to be a change in the 'review of additional documents' . It has changed from ' the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed' to 'we do not need additional documents'. Does anyone know if this is a positive sign. Pls give your insights!
Thanks in advance :)[/QUOTE
]
Hi
FSW are being processed vry fast.I got PPR in 64 days.Hopefully you will get good news before mid dec 2017.
And if everything will be fine next you will get passport request.

Reactions: Lynn Wilson

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
I am in process since 09.10.2017
AOR 09.10.2017
Med passes 25.10.2017
NA2 - 27.10.2017
Yesterday received a letter that I have a new message on my profile.
When checked, I have found out that this is from FCRO, How to find a job in Canada

If to think about the letter from the technological point of view, it looks like this letter should be sent automatically at the particular stage of the process. As soon as I am in NA2, presumably, this message could identify that my message was moved to the LOV. And when the case is opened by the officer, the BG status will change. But this is only my guesses. Would be happy to read about the experience of others.

Lynn Wilson

Nov 22, 2017
Hey Morena696 :) I would like to believe the same way but I'm still in IP1 I guess as the background status is still 'in progress' and not changed. Which means even in IP1 we got the message. So don't know if what you said would be the case or not. Or maybe my application is not in IP1 anymore and it's some error of updating!
Hopefully everything turns out well for us soon!!
Wish you good luck!

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
Hey Morena696 :) I would like to believe the same way but I'm still in IP1 I guess as the background status is still 'in progress' and not changed. Which means even in IP1 we got the message. So don't know if what you said would be the case or not. Or maybe my application is not in IP1 anymore and it's some error of updating!
Hopefully everything turns out well for us soon!!
Wish you good luck!
Thank you Lynn, for your note.
I have just checked my profile and there is a change in the status Aditional documents.
Now it is - we do not need additional documents
previously it was - the additional docs you have provided are being reviewed.
Still, something is going on with the file. Hope I am close to PPR :)

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I also received this message along with Additional Documents not required update. It means that the file is finally moved to LVO. Im hoping to get IP2 in 2 weeks after this.

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
I also received this message along with Additional Documents not required an update. It means that the file is finally moved to LVO. Im hoping to get IP2 in 2 weeks after this.
Waiting for the good news then. I would like to note, that my VO is in Warsaw. And both e-mail with the message and status of additional docs, were during our daytime (which is 5 hours difference with Warsaw). And all previous changes in status were during our night (which was a daytime in Canada). This is an indicator, that the file was moved to LVO.
Hope that we are going to be in IP2 soon! :)

Reactions: ultimateenergy

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Waiting for the good news then. I would like to note, that my VO is in Warsaw. And both e-mail with the message and status of additional docs, were during our daytime (which is 5 hours difference with Warsaw). And all previous changes in status were during our night (which was a daytime in Canada). This is an indicator, that the file was moved to LVO.
Hope that we are going to be in IP2 soon! :)
Maybe my file is also in Warsaw, since the country of residence is Russia... but I never emailed them to make sure. Holding on till the IP2 stage.

Reactions: Morena696

castana1983

Jan 8, 2018
Hi
Fsw- Outland(India)
Aor 13 sept
MEP 7 oct
6 nov I got message in cic account.
Any one please help,hw long more it will take for PPR??
Thanks
Hi, I just got the same message, but what does it means? its a good sing? or just a generic message? please let me know because i dont know what to think. I have not received the ITA yet, thats why i makes me doubt about it.

Morena696

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I just got the same message, but what does it means? its a good sing? or just a generic message? please let me know because i dont know what to think. I have not received the ITA yet, thats why i makes me doubt about it.
Actually, I was thinking that it is generic, and it is sent in the particular stage. For instance when your file is moved to the VO. But your case makes me think of something different. I received such letter on 22nd of October, and PPR on 8th of January. Good luck!

jack_4747

Sep 16, 2017
Hi
Fsw- Outland(India)
Aor 13 sept
MEP 7 oct
6 nov I got message in cic account.
Any one please help,hw long more it will take for PPR??
Thanks
hi, i got the same message. could you tell me what happened next for you? thanks

jack_4747

Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I got my PR in less than 1 month after this message.
Wow that's fast. But my situation is different they didn't ask me to give them the medical exam and even my EE point isn't close to what they accept now. For some reason I got this message a few days ago.

abhijitc88

Jul 9, 2018
My Timeline is as below

ITA : 25th April 2018
eAOR : 19th June 2018
IP1 : 25th June 2018

No changes post that. But yesterday i.e. on 17th July I received the message saying "How to find a job in Canada". Should I be making something out of it?