+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC-MANILA ask 6 passport size photos

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Hello there,i've been waiting my application as my wife filled an application to sponsor me,CIC-MANILA start to process my papers last august 5,2008.but they send me a letter saying that im not a family member and a victim of the dreaded par 117 9 d and they ask me to explain why things go that way.and i explain it to them,and after more than 10 mos in the dark,without any comunications and letters from them of what happened and any development on my application,last june 23,CIC-MANILA called me through my mobile phone and ask me to send 6 pcs of passport size id pics to be sent to visa section,CIC-MANILA asap.my question is,after months of without contact from them,and now they ask my 6 pcs of passport size id pics asap and called me instead of usual letter,does this is a sign that my application would be approved very soon?i hav'nt seen my wife in person for almost 2 years now,and with this turn of events makes us happy and anxious of what will happen next.pls help us.thanx so much

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Hi
Yes it looks like they are ready to issue your visa! Did you check the status in your ECAS perhaps it has changed? Either way get the pictures to the asap and hopefully in a couple of weeks you will have your passport in hand!
Good luck!

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Thank you so much.hopefully it will end that way.i really missed my wife,very much.thanks for the reply

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hello hoop8up!

i submitted my PR application to CIC manila last sept '08,,,
have u received you visa now? was it over or still waiting ?

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Hello there edwin how you doing?i just did my 2nd medical as my 1st medical was already expired,no thanks to the procesing time in CIC-MANILA.but anyways,i received a letter from the embassy to have my medical redone.in no time i did my medical and thank God its all normal.and for sure they have my medical results already.right now im still waiting what will happen next.what about you edwin?hows your papers?peace bro

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hi bro!
glad to hear that your medical exam goes well.wish u all the luck.
i am LC2 spouse PR applicant Family Class, here's my time line:
aug 04 2008 - received LC2/PR application CIC Manila
sept 09. 2008 - submitted to CIC Manila
Nov 19, 2008 - IN Process ( e-cas)
Medical still waiting
my wife was a caregiver in mississauga Ontsrio . we have
3 kids ages 15,14 and 11yrs old.we're musicians here in dvo city

Good luck and God Bless !!!