+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC is asking for copies of bank statementh

missbakulita

Mar 24, 2012
Hi to everyone. I'm new to this site. I am under the live in caregiver program. I submitted my application for PR and OWP. Does anybody experience that CIC is asking for copies of bank statement?

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was never asked for my bank statement...

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
missbakulita said:
Hi to everyone. I'm new to this site. I am under the live in caregiver program. I submitted my application for PR and OWP. Does anybody experience that CIC is asking for copies of bank statement?
hi! When did u submit your application? Why would they ask that?

missbakulita

Mar 24, 2012
I submitted my application November 2011. It was stated in the letter that they want to clarify some information with regards to my employment while still on completoon of the required 24 months.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missbakulita said:
I submitted my application November 2011. It was stated in the letter that they want to clarify some information with regards to my employment while still on completoon of the required 24 months.
Did you worked with unauthorized work? I mean did you worked with somebody without work permit? That's strange. How come CIC want to clarify something. How many employers did you work with until now?

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
missbakulita said:
so they would need your bank account statements for the last 2 years that you've been here?

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
missbakulita said:
is your employer a relative?? did you apply for 24months or 3900 hours? thanks!

ednormel

Feb 23, 2012
hi there!

it is not clear , bank statement from your side or from your employer?i submitted my application feb. 2010,then after a year they asked about my employers updated income ( ITR) and salary..

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
ako ask din ako ng lawyer n nag ayos ng papers ko.ask ksi s form kung mgkano pera ko kasalukuyan,kya ayun nagbigay ako ng bank statement.d namn need n malaki pera mo kya sila ngtatanong..d po gnon un.:)

missbakulita

Mar 24, 2012
I had two employers for the duration of 24 months. They were not my relatives. I was thinking because of the gap in between my employment date and the date when i started working with my new employer (and still working with them). When my first employer gave me a notice of termination I looked for a new family. While my new LMO with my new employer is still on process I was still working with my first employer, and when i got my new LMO that is when i stopped working with them. I applied for a new working permit and move to my second employer when it was approved. They were asking for my bank statement since I arrived here.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
missbakulita said:
I had two employers for the duration of 24 months. They were not my relatives. I was thinking because of the gap in between my employment date and the date when i started working with my new employer (and still working with them). When my first employer gave me a notice of termination I looked for a new family. While my new LMO with my new employer is still on process I was still working with my first employer, and when i got my new LMO that is when i stopped working with them. I applied for a new working permit and move to my second employer when it was approved. They were asking for my bank statement since I arrived here.
Hi,
i am live in caregiver .i applied for PR on dec/2011.i got my OWP.i want to know if i did work with one employer and applied under 24 months,CIC can ask for my monthly bank statement.you submitt ur bank statments.plz amswer

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Aman82 said:
Hi,
i am live in caregiver .i applied for PR on dec/2011.i got my OWP.i want to know if i did work with one employer and applied under 24 months,CIC can ask for my monthly bank statement.you submitt ur bank statments.plz amswer
Sure. If there's something CIC wants to check - they may ask for your bank statements.

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
scylla said:
Sure. If there's something CIC wants to check - they may ask for your bank statements.
MY friend is going to apply for OWP and PR.He is worried because his employer gave him cheque for few months but other months he gave him cash.his employer paid his tax properly.now he is worried,if CIC ask for bank statments then its ok to say his employer gave him cash money.is here anything mention that employer should give cheque not cash.plz help