+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Document Uploading services down

hmrizin

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

I am trying to upload my documents and keep getting the following error from Saturday (15th August) afternoon. Anyone else seeing this error?

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

hmrizin

Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for confirming.

Just tried and still seeing the same issue. Looks like we need to wait till Monday for CIC admins to fix the services.

reborncs1

May 5, 2015
Me too. I was freaking out! I just posted a thread about it not too long ago. I had uploaded a few files just a few days ago FYI.

khan Aimal

Mar 24, 2015
I am applying visitor visa and having same problem from the last 3 days .. calling tomorrow to cic regarding this concern

melvin182

Aug 17, 2015
Experiencing the same thing. I was able to upload most of my documentation on Friday Aug 14 but having issues uploading the remaining pieces now. Wondering when they fix it.. Let me know if you get that resolved..

Up and running!!

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I had same issue. Called CIC 3 times but they said that since I'm EE applicant there is nothing they can do. They said that i can only send a CSE to tech department with all screenshots and file that i wanted to attach and tech department will attach file to my application for me within 10 days.

Here is info that CIC agent sent me:

Technical problems with online tools or Enquiries related to the Come to Canada tool

In order to assist you, please fill out the email form available on our website (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.14595383.1890952024.1432133507) and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document, please include:

A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and

All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:

select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:

provide us with screen shots, or

copy and paste the text.