+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Customer confirmed that IRCC sent PPR email but i dint receive

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi,

i called on Friday(Dec 06) to inquire about my PR status. They said IRCC has sent an email on Dec 04 asking to send the passport for Visa stamping. i did not receive any email to my personal as well as to my office mail ID. i check junk/spam folders. then that customer care person told to wait till monday and ask me to call back today. i called them and they said they will inform IRCC to resend the email. did anybody face this kind of situation? is there any other way to get this done? i dont know how long i have to wait.

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm in the same boat, waiting for a response from Ottawa. Any updates in your case so far?

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I'm in the same boat, waiting for a response from Ottawa. Any updates in your case so far?
oh is it? when did you get confirmation ? did you check all your email.. ? i dont know what this guys are doing.. they told wait for 30 days to hearback from them.. dont call continuously something like that..

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thats weird. I came to know early last week, told me to follow up today. Agent put in the request to Ottawa to resend

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Thats weird. I came to know early last week, told me to follow up today. Agent put in the request to Ottawa to resend
i did the same.. i called on Dec 6th. they said email was sent on Dec4th. i told them i dint receive. then that person told he cant take action as the email sent just 2 days ago since i called. so he asked to call back on after 5th day hence called again De 10. she took action and she told she will inform IRCC.. but so far no update. i filed even web form, for that i got response yesterday stating the person whom i spoke on Dec 10 took action and have to wait for 30 days to hearback.. now i am just patiently waiting.. keep me posted if you get any good news.. Thanks.