+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC copy of CoPR and photo

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hi

I see that one of the 2 photos I submitted for PPR is pasted on the CIC copy of my CoPR but the client copy does not have any photo. The other photo (on which my details are written on back) was hanging loose in the envelope. Is it supposed to be pasted on the client copy?

Also do they keep the CIC copy during landing and return us the client copy? In which case do they use the photo on the CIC copy for PR card? But my details are on the other photo which is not on CIC copy so it won't make sense.

Kindly help.
Thanks.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi

I see that one of the 2 photos I submitted for PPR is pasted on the CIC copy of my CoPR but the client copy does not have any photo. The other photo (on which my details are written on back) was hanging loose in the envelope. Is it supposed to be pasted on the client copy?

Also do they keep the CIC copy during landing and return us the client copy? In which case do they use the photo on the CIC copy for PR card? But my details are on the other photo which is not on CIC copy so it won't make sense.

Kindly help.
Thanks.
Hi Baahubali. The same has happened to me. My second photo is returned with the CoPR, while my spouse's is not. Would you please update whether this delayed your PR card? Did you get a request for new photos?
Thanks a lot!

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hi Baahubali. The same has happened to me. My second photo is returned with the CoPR, while my spouse's is not. Would you please update whether this delayed your PR card? Did you get a request for new photos?
Thanks a lot!
I got new photo request. But i don't think it has anything to do with them returning one of the photos with CoPR.

Reactions: Klamm

karim10

Jul 22, 2019
Hello
I have received COPR i realized that only IRCC copy does have a photo pasted . Client copy does not have any photo
Please if any advise what i should do

Thanks