+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asked me to send them Field of Study The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) List

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
Hi there, I have applied for PR via Alberta Nominee, I passed my medical and today I was asked to send CIC:

following documents in relation to your Master/PhD studies:
Field of Study
The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)
List of your publications
Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications

I have two questions:

1) do we upload them online or send them through IRCC?

2) for my CV at Education part, I put Master degree and bachelor, do i need to add high school and before that too?

Any advice about the CV will very helpful.

Thanks to all

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hi there, I have applied for PR via Alberta Nominee, I passed my medical and today I was asked to send CIC:

following documents in relation to your Master/PhD studies:
Field of Study
The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)
List of your publications
Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications

I have two questions:

2) for my CV at Education part, I put Master degree and bachelor, do i need to add high school and before that too?

Any advice about the CV will very helpful.

Thanks to all
Can you tell us when CIC received your PR application , please ?
What is your current occupation ?
What is your AINP stream ?

For question #1 :-
you can do both

Last edited:

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
Can you tell us when CIC received your PR application , please ?
What is your current occupation ?
What is your AINP stream ?

For question #1 :-
you can do both
Hi there
Thanks for your reply, i sent my application last September and i passed my medical last month, my field of study was computer science and now i work as i software developer. I applied for pr via Alberta nominee.

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
Do you know the exact receiving date on September 2016 ?
You got Medical Request on December 2017 , right? ?
What's your AINP stream? SRS-PGW or EDS - intenational student ?
yes I passed my medical last month, and yes i am an international student holding a post-grad-work permit

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
yes I passed my medical last month, and yes i am an international student holding a post-grad-work permit
You applied begin, mid or late of September 2016 ?
I have friend applied on 24 September 2016 who has Master degree and CIC still didn't ask him for CV

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
You applied begin, mid or late of September 2016 ?
I have friend applied on 24 September 2016 who has Master degree and CIC still didn't ask him for CV
First of September, and by the way, I heard that they ask it from some specific nations, I'm Iranian so maybe that's why they asked me and it doesn't mean that they will ask your friend too.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
First of September, and by the way, I heard that they ask it from some specific nations, I'm Iranian so maybe that's why they asked me and it doesn't mean that they will ask your friend too.
Did CIC ask you for updated Schedule A along with CV ?
what is your AOR date?

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
@SinaGol Did you get any update? I'm on the same boat like you, CIC requested my CV thesis supervisor.... Also iranian and from Alberta. What's the status of your background check? Mine is in progress (GCKEY). Thanks!

SinaGol

Feb 8, 2018
@rezmal I uploaded my Resume and they received it. Asking for CV seems to be something regular these days as they also asked one of my friends (also from Iran) to do the same too so there are no worries about it. I'm at background check again.

Reactions: rezmal