+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cic asked for medicals for 2nd time

lakshman325

Mar 12, 2019
Hi I did my medicals exam on dec2018.and uploaded all documents on 10/jan/2019,today 12/mar/19 they requested for second medical test.i am worried and confused why they asked for second medical test.
thank you in advance

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi I did my medicals exam on dec2018.and uploaded all documents on 10/jan/2019,today 12/mar/19 they requested for second medical test.i am worried and confused why they asked for second medical test.
thank you in advance
no reason mentioned?

Mann_123

May 23, 2019
thank you in advance
Same thing happened to me. Could you please tell me why did they ask for medical again and

lakshman325

Mar 12, 2019
dont worry it can happen if your
doctor did not upload your medicals file to CIC at the time of Visa officer reviewed your file.
it happened to me. call CIC and explain that you did medicals recently.if they ask re upload the same medical document.It should be fine according to me.

Mann_123

May 23, 2019
dont worry it can happen if your
doctor did not upload your medicals file to CIC at the time of Visa officer reviewed your file.
it happened to me. call CIC and explain that you did medicals recently.if they ask re upload the same medical document.It should be fine according to me.
Actually they asked, they need further medical information so meet your physician for further tests, would you happen to know anything about this scenario. That would be really helpful.

lakshman325

Mar 12, 2019
what exactly they asked for?
if they asked for any specific tests.
they want to re confirm with that particular medical issue.

Mann_123

May 23, 2019
what exactly they asked for?
if they asked for any specific tests.
they want to re confirm with that particular medical issue.
They said exactly, “Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your e-Medical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another e-Medical enabled panel physician”

lakshman325

Mar 12, 2019
i think for sure they want to redo or do further medical tests.You might passed them in border line for example say blood pressure should be around 140/80 (Approx guessing its not actual) you might just passed in border.they want to re confirm.
don't worry it will be simple tests.
it happened same with my friend he passed his BP just in border line cic asked him to do additional test like creatine blood test and ECG.
They asked him to use some medicines and thats it he got cleared his medicals.
I just shared my experience. it might be different for case to case.

Mann_123

May 23, 2019
i think for sure they want to redo or do further medical tests.You might passed them in border line for example say blood pressure should be around 140/80 (Approx guessing its not actual) you might just passed in border.they want to re confirm.
don't worry it will be simple tests.
it happened same with my friend he passed his BP just in border line cic asked him to do additional test like creatine blood test and ECG.
They asked him to use some medicines and thats it he got cleared his medicals.
I just shared my experience. it might be different for case to case.
You were right. They just asked for creatinine test. Dr said nothing to worry. I really appreciate your guidance. Thanks a lot

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
I had my medical on June 2018, June 2019 it expired. August 2019 they called for 2nd medical only for my wife and children who resides in my back home ( only I live in Canada). My 19 months are running.

Do you think they gonna soon take a decision about my PR?

Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I had my medical on June 2018, June 2019 it expired. August 2019 they called for 2nd medical only for my wife and children who resides in my back home ( only I live in Canada). My 19 months are running.

Do you think they gonna soon take a decision about my PR?

Thanks in advance.
Second medicals are generally called for near the end of the process but no one can guarantee that.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar