+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic asked explanation for PGWP

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

I am really worried if someone can help on this !

I have done 2 programs of 8 months (2 academic years) both prog with distinctive grades. Now when I applied PGWP after 2 months CIC asked for an explanation as they state that they have received Offer letter of 1 program and Transcripts of another program.

I remember submitting everything though
Offer
Transcripts
Completion letter and Degree of 1 Program as 2nd convocation is still pending but I DID SUBMIT Both completion letters.

Now I when CIC had this doubt I resubmitted ALL THE DOCUMENTS in PDF format with a Letter of explanation, explaining whole 16months journey and both program details in a chronological manner.

Its been more than 15 days after RE SUBMITTING and the system still shows "Submitted"

Any idea on how much more time can they take, and is there any chance of not getting approved,
I have done everything honestly. Have NO backlogs all subject with A Grades and over all 80% in both programs, no gap between study.

I am surprised all my friend have already got their PGWP.

It'sonly me who is still waiting and now my old Study permit is about to expire.
Can I reapply/appel for if any wrong decision made?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
No one can know the time, but it seems like simple confusion if you sent everything there shouldn't be an issue in the end, grades dont matter and study permit expiry doesn't matter at this point.

jasiar5

Jul 2, 2019
No one can know the time, but it seems like simple confusion if you sent everything there shouldn't be an issue in the end, grades dont matter and study permit expiry doesn't matter at this point.
Thank you for your kind reply and advice means a lot!
But just in case, is there any way to reapply if they make a wrong decision by mistake?
or any place where I can appeal? I am really tensed.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hi,

I am really worried if someone can help on this !

I have done 2 programs of 8 months (2 academic years) both prog with distinctive grades. Now when I applied PGWP after 2 months CIC asked for an explanation as they state that they have received Offer letter of 1 program and Transcripts of another program.

I remember submitting everything though
Offer
Transcripts
Completion letter and Degree of 1 Program as 2nd convocation is still pending but I DID SUBMIT Both completion letters.

Now I when CIC had this doubt I resubmitted ALL THE DOCUMENTS in PDF format with a Letter of explanation, explaining whole 16months journey and both program details in a chronological manner.

Its been more than 15 days after RE SUBMITTING and the system still shows "Submitted"

Any idea on how much more time can they take, and is there any chance of not getting approved,
I have done everything honestly. Have NO backlogs all subject with A Grades and over all 80% in both programs, no gap between study.

I am surprised all my friend have already got their PGWP.

It'sonly me who is still waiting and now my old Study permit is about to expire.
Can I reapply/appel for if any wrong decision made?
When did you applied?