+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Account locked- need to unlock

AB_Shakeel

Nov 6, 2018
Hello Mates,
I need your help here, i am sponsoring my spouse, we filled all the forms and currently we are standing at the stage to pay for fees, i had created an ID @ eservices.cic.gc.ca but after a while i am not able to long-in anymore even while i am trying go use option forget password, dose not work even.
I can create another ID but i am afraid not to have a mass around with multi email address, because i will be the representative for my spouse case as well.

Please guide me what is the best to do so, in the situation.

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, just to let you know that I created a new account and linked my application succesfully!
How did you do i?. i created my express entry profile under FSW and and received a letter of interest from a certain province from it. Then it got locked since i answered the security questions wrong.
I created a new profile and when they ask me to select the "program" i applied under, which category shall i select (in order for them to link my previous application to this the new account):
a) citizenship
b) eTA
c) permanent residence
d) permanent resident card
e) temporary residence

your assistance would mean a lot.

Shubham1731

Jan 25, 2019
Hlo i am in the same situation and my gckey is locked and i am trying to link my application online but it states that based on your information we found no application please help me asap because i recieved aip on 3sep and now recieved a message in gckey on 19 dec but unable to check that due to this situation
Hi daljit

Can you please confirm how your problem resolved i am also have same error.

void

Feb 4, 2023
Hi there I also forgot GC key's security answers and crossed the limitations and my I'd got locked out.Then, I created a new one and try to link my study permit but the results always you typed wrong information so then which are the sources for that information?

Rey@abd

May 9, 2023
Hlo i am in the same situation and my gckey is locked and i am trying to link my application online but it states that based on your information we found no application please help me asap because i recieved aip on 3sep and now recieved a message in gckey on 19 dec but unable to check that due to this situation
Same problem with me please help me

dmutwazagye80

Jun 12, 2023
Hello my is Darius and i got a problem with my CGKEY account whereby i answered all security questions incorrectly and it was locked. I no longer view messages and updates in my cgkey account. I therefore kindly request for assistance in unlocking it.