+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Account file uploads and filling in kit application Queries

FAIZAN RIZVI

Sep 19, 2020
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.

I had updated IRCC on my marital status change. I have received and filled in the forms mentioned in the PDF attachment received on my CIC account.
However, I have some queries I would like to be addressed please.

QUERIES:
  1. Will only the primary applicant fill in the IMM0008enu form? The email received said 'Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)'?
  2. Will the spouse have the same UCI as the primary applicant in the IMM0008enu form?
  3. I have 2 Kit Application files upload tabs on my CIC account now (Attached image Query No. 3 Image Reference). Could you please guide me why there are 2 upload folders account and what do I have to do? As per my understanding, the required documents should be in one PDF.
Thank you all in advance for your help :)

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.

I had updated IRCC on my marital status change. I have received and filled in the forms mentioned in the PDF attachment received on my CIC account.
However, I have some queries I would like to be addressed please.

QUERIES:
  1. Will only the primary applicant fill in the IMM0008enu form? The email received said 'Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)'?
  2. Will the spouse have the same UCI as the primary applicant in the IMM0008enu form?
  3. I have 2 Kit Application files upload tabs on my CIC account now (Attached image Query No. 3 Image Reference). Could you please guide me why there are 2 upload folders account and what do I have to do? As per my understanding, the required documents should be in one PDF.
Thank you all in advance for your help :)
1. Fill the form for both of you.
2. The UCI will be generated for your spouse after you submit your application. For now just mentioned your UCI number where required.
3. Given the upload limit of 4 mb for each PDF, you will need to upload the documentation in both these tabs. Along with all the necessary proofs, you will need to appropriate compress the PDFs to meet the size limit.

FAIZAN RIZVI

Sep 19, 2020
1. Fill the form for both of you.
2. The UCI will be generated for your spouse after you submit your application. For now just mentioned your UCI number where required.
3. Given the upload limit of 4 mb for each PDF, you will need to upload the documentation in both these tabs. Along with all the necessary proofs, you will need to appropriate compress the PDFs to meet the size limit.
Thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify the below queries?

1. So I fill in one form which also includes the section of the dependent in which I enter my wife's credentials?
2. So I will split the documents in two PDFs and then upload?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify the below queries?

1. So I fill in one form which also includes the section of the dependent in which I enter my wife's credentials?
2. So I will split the documents in two PDFs and then upload?
1. Yes.
2. Yes. Just ensure that you sequentially arrange the documents for ease of reference.

Faizan Ahmed

Mar 5, 2016
1. Yes.
2. Yes. Just ensure that you sequentially arrange the documents for ease of reference.
Dear Daveishan,

Thanks for all the help. Sorry for being a bother but could you please answer some more queries?

1. Referring to my question on sequentially arranging the documents, the requirements are given as per this Attached image which outlines the details. There are 2 tabs on my CIC account and both state 'Kit, Application Forms'.
As per the attached image, should I either sequentially split the documents and then upload them on the tabs OR should I upload everything on one tab except the pictures and questionnaire (as they will be the heaviest) and upload them on the second tab?

2. The forms mentioned in the above attached image are IMM008enu general application form, travel form, background declaration form and family details form.
The forms are electronic and editable in PDF but where we have to write our names in our native language (i.e Urdu) it is not showing the correct name in native language.
Also the consent option and declaration option is uneditable so we cant fill it on computer.
Should we fill the form electronically or can we also print the forms, fill the native language name and consents and then scan documents to make the PDF?
Or will the IRCC reject them as they will need computer readable forms?
If yes then should we just write the wrong urdu script names and uplaod the electronic forms?

Thanks alot for your help. Awaiting your reply.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Dear Daveishan,

Thanks for all the help. Sorry for being a bother but could you please answer some more queries?

1. Referring to my question on sequentially arranging the documents, the requirements are given as per this Attached image which outlines the details. There are 2 tabs on my CIC account and both state 'Kit, Application Forms'.
As per the attached image, should I either sequentially split the documents and then upload them on the tabs OR should I upload everything on one tab except the pictures and questionnaire (as they will be the heaviest) and upload them on the second tab?

2. The forms mentioned in the above attached image are IMM008enu general application form, travel form, background declaration form and family details form.
The forms are electronic and editable in PDF but where we have to write our names in our native language (i.e Urdu) it is not showing the correct name in native language.
Also the consent option and declaration option is uneditable so we cant fill it on computer.
Should we fill the form electronically or can we also print the forms, fill the native language name and consents and then scan documents to make the PDF?
Or will the IRCC reject them as they will need computer readable forms?
If yes then should we just write the wrong urdu script names and uplaod the electronic forms?

Thanks alot for your help. Awaiting your reply.
I saw the image. Ideally club all documents for points 2, 3, 4 and 5 in one pdf. The remaining in documents can be clubbed under the other pdf. There are online sites that help you combine and compress documents.

You should fill the forms electronically. Names should be exactly like that in the passport. I am not sure if they accept documents written in native language.

The pdf should have a validate button. Only if the form is compeltly filled will a barcode be generated at the bottom. Ircc will need this for sure.