+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC 60 days time period

GeetaLSharma

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hello
I have applied for WES Evaluation of my documents. Meanwhile I created my profile on CIC wherein they are asking me to complete the profile within 60 days.Can anybody explain what is meant by this as already few days have passed and i am not able to complete the Evaluation done. Can I get this period extended or else I have to create a new profile.
Thanks

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello
I have applied for WES Evaluation of my documents. Meanwhile I created my profile on CIC wherein they are asking me to complete the profile within 60 days.Can anybody explain what is meant by this as already few days have passed and i am not able to complete the Evaluation done. Can I get this period extended or else I have to create a new profile.
Thanks
You only get 60 days to complete your profile. It is best to create a profile, only after receiving your ECA report and IELTS TRF form. Both of these are required to complete your profile. But, if you have already sent your documents, then you will get your ECA within this timeframe.

Reactions: GeetaLSharma

GeetaLSharma

Star Member
May 8, 2017
You only get 60 days to complete your profile. It is best to create a profile, only after receiving your ECA report and IELTS TRF form. Both of these are required to complete your profile. But, if you have already sent your documents, then you will get your ECA within this timeframe.
Thanks for the reply.
Actually i have already created the profile but it seems that ECA is going to take longer. So what do u suggest. Now should i create a new profile after i am done with my ECA. My Ielts TRF is with me.
The profile completion was a very time consuming and long process.So to save my time , i tried to fill it.
Also, will i not be able to use my login email id once again??please elaborate.

Thanks again.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Thanks for the reply.
Actually i have already created the profile but it seems that ECA is going to take longer. So what do u suggest. Now should i create a new profile after i am done with my ECA. My Ielts TRF is with me.
The profile completion was a very time consuming and long process.So to save my time , i tried to fill it.
Also, will i not be able to use my login email id once again??please elaborate.

Thanks again.
You have not created the profile until you have completed all the details. For now, it is just saved and after 60 days the draft will be gone. So, you can create the profile from the scratch with the same email id. You are saying EE profile creation is time consuming? wait till you get ITA and complete the PR application, then you will know what time consuming is.