+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Payment

Anik@

Feb 14, 2020
Hi,

Is there anyone who made payment through RTGC to standard chartered bank Mumbai to get GIC done. I have received instructions from CIBC to just mention ISBO 2019 in payment details, but there is no column as such while making transactions. I found out while watching you tube videos that people who made out video has been provided with the instruction by CIBC to fill out ISBO 2019 and student name. Also, in my instructions, they have not mentioned aboit A2 form as where to send it. Can anyone help me out. I need to know where and how to mention ISBO 2019 only and what should I do with A2 form??? It will be really great of anyone can respond to the query Asap.

Zoheb89

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone who made payment through RTGC to standard chartered bank Mumbai to get GIC done. I have received instructions from CIBC to just mention ISBO 2019 in payment details, but there is no column as such while making transactions. I found out while watching you tube videos that people who made out video has been provided with the instruction by CIBC to fill out ISBO 2019 and student name. Also, in my instructions, they have not mentioned aboit A2 form as where to send it. Can anyone help me out. I need to know where and how to mention ISBO 2019 only and what should I do with A2 form??? It will be really great of anyone can respond to the query Asap.
Hey, i think you havw filled in the A2 form by now. What all have you mentioned in the A2 form? Reference no. Of neft or rtgs, signature and? Appreciate your help.