+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chronological Order of Personal History?

eefam2017

Mar 30, 2017
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2016
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
05/04/2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/03/2017
Hi all,

We're trying to complete our e-APR in the next couple of days and I'm slowly going through each section to confirm all information are correct.

For the Personal History section, the works are automatically entered and then we add the other activities in between (such as a break after graduation, unemployment)

Do these have to be in chronological order? They are added at the bottom and I don't want us to be rejected just because we didn't bother fixing it in the proper order for the VO.

Thanks! :eek:

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read the instruction at the top of the section. If it says, start with the latest, it essentially means you need to do it in the order starting from last.

eefam2017

Mar 30, 2017
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2016
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
05/04/2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/03/2017
crimsonautumn said:
Read the instruction at the top of the section. If it says, start with the latest, it essentially means you need to do it in the order starting from last.
Ok, so we'll just have to re-enter everything then even if the work history was entered automatically. Thanks!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Best to re-enter yes..

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Post ITA, some of the rows were pre-filled. I did not want to delete them for the dear of flagging up on GCMS notes. I just added the additional details below that

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Why changes in the personal history gets the GCMS notes? Personal history is not the section pre-ITA stage. It adds on its own during post-ITA stage. To make it from recent to the 10th year, it needs to be organised. Isnt it?

Am I missing something here?

Thank you!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Pawshi said:
Why changes in the personal history gets the GCMS notes? Personal history is not the section pre-ITA stage. It adds on its own during post-ITA stage. To make it from recent to the 10th year, it needs to be organised. Isnt it?

Thank you!
every change you carry out is recorded in your GCMS notes. But don't worry about it. They are going to make comparisons between the profile saved at the time of ITA and at the time of application submission. As long as there are no hiccups ( significant difference which can impact your CRS and FSW scores) there, you are good.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pawshi said:

Thank you!
my education and work was pre filled in personal history

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Even I too didn't want to mess up pre filled info. I just needed to add one gap between education and employment that was out of order. I added it and explained that the personal history is not in order in LOE.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
vishalg said:
every change you carry out is recorded in your GCMS notes. But don't worry about it. They are going to make comparisons between the profile saved at the time of ITA and at the time of application submission. As long as there are no hiccups ( significant difference which can impact your CRS and FSW scores) there, you are good.
Do they also save the changes on profile before getting ITA on the system?

Just curious!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
all_iz_well said:
Do they also save the changes on profile before getting ITA on the system?

Just curious!
yes, as per the GCMS notes of various applicants.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Is there a negative impact of having changes in the GCMS notes? I did some changes pre-ITA and then post ITA, it is all same. But in personal history, I have deleted the pre-filled information and re-filled the information in order starting from recent.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Pawshi said:
Is there a negative impact of having changes in the GCMS notes? I did some changes pre-ITA and then post ITA, it is all same. But in personal history, I have deleted the pre-filled information and re-filled the information in order starting from recent.
No impact whatsoever, people make changes all the time. As long as you satisfy the criteria there is no problem

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi...

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? Like I graduated in 2003.

Thanks