+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chronological date order or most recent

IanBradbury

Oct 29, 2016
Hi all

Some of the questions in the various forms specify to put the most recent info first, like the employment history of the sponsor in IMM5532, but some do not specify this. I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are. Looking through my forms i have done some starting with the earliest date on the top row (for example all the dates we have visited each other) and some with the most recent on the top row (for example sponsor's address history).

Some just felt better one way or the other. Obviously the ones specifically requested with most recent first i have done so, but i'm wondering now if all of my tables should be most recent first just for consistency?

Grateful for any thoughts/advice.

Kind regards

Ian

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all

Some of the questions in the various forms specify to put the most recent info first, like the employment history of the sponsor in IMM5532, but some do not specify this. I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are. Looking through my forms i have done some starting with the earliest date on the top row (for example all the dates we have visited each other) and some with the most recent on the top row (for example sponsor's address history).

Some just felt better one way or the other. Obviously the ones specifically requested with most recent first i have done so, but i'm wondering now if all of my tables should be most recent first just for consistency?

Grateful for any thoughts/advice.

Kind regards

Ian
If it doesn't specify, it doesn't matter.