+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choice of interview location in the US

V

Star Member
Jan 31, 2009
Does anyone know if the PNP file gets transferred to another Visa Office in the US based on your choice of interview location, or is the location to where your file gets transferred separate from your choice of interview location?

I saw some PNP files were transferred to Seattle where others got transferred to New York, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks,

V

A

Albertagoverner

V said:
Does anyone know if the PNP file gets transferred to another Visa Office in the US based on your choice of interview location, or is the location to where your file gets transferred separate from your choice of interview location?

I saw some PNP files were transferred to Seattle where others got transferred to New York, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks,

V
Permanent Visa application are processed only through Buffalo, New York Consulate. Other templorary visas, student, tourist, working Holiday, BUNAC, work etc can be processesd through other Canadian Consulates. Well in most cases, while you recieve the nomination, you also get instructions that where to apply? So No need to worry.