+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choice for ECA for Pakistani Education and abroad Education(distance learning)

tahmans

Jan 11, 2018
I th
Hello guys,

I have already done with ECA from ICAS and they recognize my b.com degree as “ associate degree” and in my master’s degree they write “ 2 additional year of university study” in comments. I don’t know what does it means???

In conclusion they write like that:

* Associate degree
* 4 yrs bachelor degree

Another thing is that I did C.A Intermediate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, but I am not sure about whether it’s recognized under ECA. If someone has C.A. inter certificate kindly let me know from where to make assessment for that?

Looking for response
I think C. A inter is not recognized for ECA

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
Hello guys,

I have already done with ECA from ICAS and they recognize my b.com degree as “ associate degree” and in my master’s degree they write “ 2 additional year of university study” in comments. I don’t know what does it means???

In conclusion they write like that:

* Associate degree
* 4 yrs bachelor degree

Another thing is that I did C.A Intermediate from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, but I am not sure about whether it’s recognized under ECA. If someone has C.A. inter certificate kindly let me know from where to make assessment for that?

Looking for response
Dear uzair,

Only completed degrees are evaluated for ECA by all organizations so CA Inter was not recognized. According to the conclusion you can claim points for 4 years bachelor degree. If you want to claim points for masters degree, then complete your CA and get it evaluated again.

Raja WAHAB 88

Oct 22, 2018
Dear uzair,

Only completed degrees are evaluated for ECA by all organizations so CA Inter was not recognized. According to the conclusion you can claim points for 4 years bachelor degree. If you want to claim points for masters degree, then complete your CA and get it evaluated again.
AOA brother ,

can u plz tell me if complete C.A is assessed by IQAS ? I have heard that IQAS does not assess ACCA/CA. Further i want to know if WES assess C.A and if yes, then whether they consider it as equivalent to master or bachelors

Thank you

Xoberi

Jan 13, 2019
Hi kashmoin

Please help me i also have a degree from PAF KIET i want to send my documents for ECA via CES.
But i already attested my degrees from HEC now i don't know how to get copy attested... how many sets of photo copies i need.

Please help me...
Did you receive your ECA?

Muhammad 345

Feb 29, 2020
Hello
Can someone please tell me that masters from virtual University can get me masters equilency from which ECA body ??